- Offline YouTube – Another gift for Indians from Google after Android One
- Google Play Services 6.1 update improves Drive, Fit & Analytics
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – The Selfie Smartphone Will Be Launched Soon
- Eddy Tablet introduced by Metis Learning for kids in India
- Panasonic introduces DMC-CM1, 20MP Camera with Leica lens
- ZTE Announced 5.7 Inches ZMAX via T-Mobiles
- Sony launched Xperia E3 & E3 Dual with 4G network in India
- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
LG Optimus L3 E405 Smartphone: Specs and Features
LG has recently launched a new dual SIM LG Optimus L3 E405 Android Smartphone in Ukraine. This LG Smartphone sports on 800MHz processor accompanied by 384 MB RAM. It has a 3.2 inch QVGA touch panel, a micro SD slot, dual SIM card slots and many more. It operates on android v2.3 Gingerbread OS and supports HSDPA, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 3.0. It is equipped with a 3.2 MP rear camera. Talking about the price and availability, we find that this device is available in Ukraine only having a price tag of UAH 1,500 ($185). For further detail of features and specs let’s proceed ahead.
LG Optimus L3 E405 Smartphone is equipped with capacitive TFT 3.2 -inch touch panel that has display colours resembling 256k and provides resolution of 240×320 pixels. Besides this it also has multi- touch feature and ~125ppi density. The device is enabled with a 3.5mm jack and a loudspeaker having compatibility with up to 32 GB micro SD card. It has a 384MB RAM and 1 GB internal memory.
LG Optimus L3 E405 provides variety of connectivity options like GPRS, HSDPA, EDGE, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0 enabled with A2DP and a micro USB 2.0 port for PC connections.
Besides this, Optimus has a primary 3.2 MP rear camera having resolution of 2048×1536 pixels. Additional camera features are geo-tagging and video recording at VGA @24FPS. But this device lacks front camera. It operates on CPU 800 MHz processor and an Adreno 200 Graphics GPU. It operates on Android OS v2.3 Gingerbread. It has a number of sensors like proximity, compass and accelerometer. It also features MMS, SMS, IM, HTML 5 browser, and Abode flash, Push Email, Stereo FM, and GPS: A-GPS support, JAVA with JAVA MIDP emulator and much more.
Additionally it has SNS integration, Maps, Google Search, Gmail, Google Talks, and YouTube. It offers support of H.264/H.263/WMV/MP4 players for video playing. For audio supports it is equipped with MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ players. It also features Organizer, voice memo, Document viewer and Predictive text input. It is powered by 1500mAh Li-Ion standard battery ensuring a Stand-by of up to 600 hours for 2G and 3G and talk time of 12 hours and 30 mins for 2G and for 3G it provides battery life of 10 Hours. The device weighs just 110 grams and measures 102.6×61.6×11.9mm. But still users of LG have to wait for this device to launch all round the world.
Latest posts by Charu Agrawal (see all)
- Tips to optimize the battery life of HTC One S - August 19, 2012
- LG Optimus 3D Max Review: Specs, Features and Price - July 30, 2012
- Acer Liquid Gallant Duo Smartphone: Specs, Features and Price - July 25, 2012