- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
LG Optimus G Smartphone: Specs, Features and Price
LG Optimus G Review
LG Optimus G, announced by LG on 18th of September, is completely amazing. With many of the advanced configurations, this device is receiving attention from gadget enthusiasts worldwide. The most tempting feature of these 4.7 inches smartphone is its 13 megapixels camera. Later details of the device have been provided in this article.
LG Optimus G Specs
- Display Screen: 4.7 inches
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 768 pixels
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor
- Primary Camera: 13 megapixels
- Battery: 2100 mAh
LG Optimus G Features
The 4.7 inches True HD IPS+ display of the device facilitates viewing of the content in utmost clarity. Not only clear, the display is perfectly bright and vibrant, thus allowing the user to speed up his work. The device has a glossy finish all around that imparts it a shiny look. The ultra fast processor of the device along with the 2GB of RAM makes processing really fast. You can flip between various apps as well as your home screen without the delay of a second even.
The monstrous 13MP camera of the device is provides with many advanced features. One of its exclusive features is “Cheese Shutter.” So, now it would be possible to use voice activation to click photos of your friends and relatives. Despite of the elegant features and functionality there are some of the negative points about the device. The pictures taken by the camera are grainy to some extent. The device is not equipped with the latest version of Android and is skinned with LG’s Optimus UI.
Although exact figures are not disclosed by the company yet, the device is expected to be a bit heavy.
LG Optimus G Availability
The device is expected to arrive in the US market by the fourth quarter of this year.
Updated on 3 Nov 2012: The smartphone is now made official and is available for pre order.