- LG G3 – Leaked Specs and Pictures
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Coming Soon for Sprint Nexus 5
- Android 4.4 KitKat update is on 1.8% Android smartphones only
- Exchange old smartphone with Moto G and get Rs. 2000 off on Flipkart
- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
LG Optimus G Pro Android Smartphone – Specs and Features
In past few days LG has shown its brilliant capability with Nexus 4 and Optimus G and now an another great device from the same company is going to be revealed soon. The new Android is named as LG Optimus G Pro and as its name sounds it is an update version of Optimus G. We will check out its specs and features in the later part of the article, here let me tell you that this smartphone will give a high competition to Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It has amazing build and design with great capability. Let us check out it other specs and features without delaying any more.
LG Optimus G Pro Specs –
- Processor – Quad core Snapdragon 600 processor clocked at 1.7 GHz frequency
- Operating system – Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Screen – 5.5” Full HD curved IPs glass screen
- Screen Resolution – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Camera – 13 MP rear camera + LED flash, 2 MP front camera
- Memory – 32 GB expandable memory card slot
- RAM – 2 GB of DDR3 RAM
- Dimension – 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4 mm
- Battery – 3140 mAh wireless + removable battery
LG Optimus G Pro Features –
As you must have seen above that the smartphone has a great collection of specs and features. The build and design are great with 5.5” screen and that too with full HD IPS glass display and 400ppi pixel density. The screen resolution is also great.
The device will give its users high speed with the help of 1.7 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM. The battery backup of the device is also great since it has 3140 mAh battery that means your enjoyment will never stop. Also while talking about enjoyment the device has two cameras: one is the 13 MP rear camera with LED flash features and other is 2 MP front camera for video calls and conference.
The connectivity features of the device include 4G LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G AGPS and Bluetooth. You will never get bored with such a great device.
It has been launched in many parts of the world and today it will be launched in India so be ready for the next revolution.