- Address of paid app developers will be made public – Google
- Note 4 and Galaxy S5 to get Android L by the end of year
- Facebook is about to launch a new app – Moments
- Google made the kernel source code of Android One public
- LG is launching its first clamshell smartphone – LG Wine Smart
- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
- LG G3 Beat launched today, includes G3 features – Price 25K
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – Drops from 11,990 to 7,990 INR
- Offline YouTube – Another gift for Indians from Google after Android One
- Google Play Services 6.1 update improves Drive, Fit & Analytics
LG Optimus G Pro Android Smartphone – Specs and Features
In past few days LG has shown its brilliant capability with Nexus 4 and Optimus G and now an another great device from the same company is going to be revealed soon. The new Android is named as LG Optimus G Pro and as its name sounds it is an update version of Optimus G. We will check out its specs and features in the later part of the article, here let me tell you that this smartphone will give a high competition to Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It has amazing build and design with great capability. Let us check out it other specs and features without delaying any more.
LG Optimus G Pro Specs –
- Processor – Quad core Snapdragon 600 processor clocked at 1.7 GHz frequency
- Operating system – Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Screen – 5.5” Full HD curved IPs glass screen
- Screen Resolution – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Camera – 13 MP rear camera + LED flash, 2 MP front camera
- Memory – 32 GB expandable memory card slot
- RAM – 2 GB of DDR3 RAM
- Dimension – 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4 mm
- Battery – 3140 mAh wireless + removable battery
LG Optimus G Pro Features –
As you must have seen above that the smartphone has a great collection of specs and features. The build and design are great with 5.5” screen and that too with full HD IPS glass display and 400ppi pixel density. The screen resolution is also great.
The device will give its users high speed with the help of 1.7 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM. The battery backup of the device is also great since it has 3140 mAh battery that means your enjoyment will never stop. Also while talking about enjoyment the device has two cameras: one is the 13 MP rear camera with LED flash features and other is 2 MP front camera for video calls and conference.
The connectivity features of the device include 4G LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G AGPS and Bluetooth. You will never get bored with such a great device.
It has been launched in many parts of the world and today it will be launched in India so be ready for the next revolution.
- Not Announced
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014