- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
- Bombay High Court Goes Digital Using E-Court
- Android 4.4 KitKat Images Leaked – Android Police Says Not Real
- BBM for Android is now available, Download the APK file
- Nokia postponed the launch of its new smartphone Lumia 1520
- IFA 2013 Summary – Top 5 Gadgets
- Apple set to launch its new Smartphone – iPhone 5S
- Buy LG G2 From AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon From Sep 12th
LG Nexus 4 – Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM Firmware Update
Now LG Nexus 4 can increase their fun and entertainment with their device since they can now update it with latest Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM firmware. Paranoid firmware is considered to be one of the best available firmware for any device and LG Nexus 4 got the opportunity to experience this in their device. This will add many new features in the smartphone and will give you a new experience to take. Also if you are worried of camera and battery related issues due to any previous update then this update will solve your that problem also.
Before you move to the procedural steps to update your LG Nexus 4 with Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM firmware, you must create a back up of all the files in your device. Don’t use ROM Manager App for this. You can use many specified apps for this. Also you can back up SMSs and Call logs if you want.
Enable the USB Debugging option from Setting. You may use tutorial for enabling the USB debugging option if you are doing this first time.
You also need a charged PC or laptop. Charge your device also. The firmware will be updated in your device only if it is rooted so check out its root condition using Root Checker App.
Steps to Install Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM Firmware Update on LG Nexus 4:
- Download the firmware file to the PC.
- Connect the device to PC and move the files to your device.
- Disconnect your device from PC.
- Long press Volume Down + Home + Power keys to make it boot in recovery mode.
- Clear all cache using the “Wipe Data or Factory Reset” option. Also select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Go to “Install zip from SD card”.
- Choose the firmware file first and install it and then repeat it for the Google apps.
- After the complete installation, select “Reboot system now” to start your device normally.
Your LG Nexus 4 is now installed with Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM firmware update. Enjoy the new ROM in your device.