- LG G3 – Leaked Specs and Pictures
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Coming Soon for Sprint Nexus 5
- Android 4.4 KitKat update is on 1.8% Android smartphones only
- Exchange old smartphone with Moto G and get Rs. 2000 off on Flipkart
- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
LG Nexus 4 – Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM Firmware Update
Now LG Nexus 4 can increase their fun and entertainment with their device since they can now update it with latest Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM firmware. Paranoid firmware is considered to be one of the best available firmware for any device and LG Nexus 4 got the opportunity to experience this in their device. This will add many new features in the smartphone and will give you a new experience to take. Also if you are worried of camera and battery related issues due to any previous update then this update will solve your that problem also.
Before you move to the procedural steps to update your LG Nexus 4 with Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM firmware, you must create a back up of all the files in your device. Don’t use ROM Manager App for this. You can use many specified apps for this. Also you can back up SMSs and Call logs if you want.
Enable the USB Debugging option from Setting. You may use tutorial for enabling the USB debugging option if you are doing this first time.
You also need a charged PC or laptop. Charge your device also. The firmware will be updated in your device only if it is rooted so check out its root condition using Root Checker App.
Steps to Install Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM Firmware Update on LG Nexus 4:
- Download the firmware file to the PC.
- Connect the device to PC and move the files to your device.
- Disconnect your device from PC.
- Long press Volume Down + Home + Power keys to make it boot in recovery mode.
- Clear all cache using the “Wipe Data or Factory Reset” option. Also select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Go to “Install zip from SD card”.
- Choose the firmware file first and install it and then repeat it for the Google apps.
- After the complete installation, select “Reboot system now” to start your device normally.
Your LG Nexus 4 is now installed with Paranoid Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM firmware update. Enjoy the new ROM in your device.