- OnePlus One Lite To Be Unveiled Today
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
LePhone K860 Smartphone Review: Specs and Features
LePhone K860 Review
For all the music lovers out there, Lenovo has launched an all new Smartphone with excellent and interesting musical apps that it is being claimed as the music phone by the critics. Along with this, the Smartphone is embedded with some of the enhanced features that have caused it to become popular at a very fast rate. The details of the device have been discussed in detail further in this article.
LePhone K860 Smartphone Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core processor
- Graphics: Mali-400MP
- Display Screen Size: 5 inches
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Network: GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Primary Camera: 8 megapixels
- Secondary Camera: 2 megapixels
- Battery: 2250mAh
LePhone K860 Smartphone Features
The device comes with brilliant musical apps such as the Music Sync and Music Voice so that all the music lovers are automatically attracted towards it. For connectivity options, the device supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, Java via Java MIDP emulator, GPS with A-GPS support, a microUSB port, a 3.5mm headphone jack and many others.
The 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM along with the efficient 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core processor increases the processing speed to a great extent. Other features of the device include Accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro, barometer and many others.
The 8MP primary camera is provided for clicking awesome quality pictures of friends and relatives and then sharing them and the 2MP front facing camera is provided to facilitate video calling with friends and family. Even the camera has a number of advanced features such as LED flash, geo tagging, autofocus, touch focus, face detection, smile detection, image stabilization and others.
The device comes pre installed with the SMS and MMS facility, Email and push Mail facility, IM, RSS HTML browser, Stereo FM radio with RDS, Adobe Flash and much more. For the business uses, the device is installed with the organizer, document viewer, image editor and many others. The device can support a number of formats for audio and video as well. The thickness of the device is 9.6mm and the weight of the device is 185 grams.
Release date of LePhone K860
According to the recent reports, the device would arrive in the Chinese market by the end of August this year.
- Not Announced
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013