- White Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 operating system is coming in JunePosted 3 days ago
- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 11 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 12 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 12 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 22 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 23 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 44 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 46 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 49 days ago
Lenovo A660 Android Smartphone Review: Specs, Features and Price
Lenovo A660 Review
Lenovo comes up with a new Android based smartphone with dust and water resistance technology. While Motorola is the only company famous for its dust and water resistant technology, Lenovo is following them to get some part of its success. Lenovo named its latest Android device as: Lenovo A660. In this article we are going to reveal all its specs and features and will talk about how much successful it is.
Lenovo A660 Specifications:
- Processor: Dual core processor clocked at 1 GHz frequency.
- Operating System: Android 4.0 ICS.
- Display: 4” capacitive touchscreen.
- Primary Camera: 5 MP with video recording capability of 720p.
- Secondary Camera: VGA.
- Battery: 1500 mAh standard battery.
Lenovo A660 Features:
As already discussed the all new Lenovo A660 is accorded with dust and water resistant technology, the smartphone is IP 67 certified which is a certification for its water proof quality confirming that Lenovo A660 can survive for 30 minutes if it is brought to 1 meter thick surface of water.
Another good feature of Lenovo A660 is its dual SIM capability supporting GSM + GSM network. Gorilla Glass display is another feature of Lenovo A660 making its screen scratch proof. The camera of the Android phone is 5 MP which is enough for taking good quality pictures and videos with good accorded features.
Lenovo A660 Price:
The price of Lenovo A660 is not announced but it seems that it will be favoring budget. The target countries for selling the smartphone is China and other South Asian countries.
Although the price of Lenovo A660 is not revealed but it must be a budget friendly phone accorded with basic required features. Dual core processor will provide high speed working and Android ICS platform will add to it, also Lenovo A660 will have preinstalled Android apps and you can download more from Google PLAY Store. 5 MP camera is enough for good clicks. Features like dust and water resistant technology add more stars to it. Overall, the Lenovo A660 is a good phone to purchase.