- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Lenovo A660 Android Smartphone Review: Specs, Features and Price
Lenovo A660 Review
Lenovo comes up with a new Android based smartphone with dust and water resistance technology. While Motorola is the only company famous for its dust and water resistant technology, Lenovo is following them to get some part of its success. Lenovo named its latest Android device as: Lenovo A660. In this article we are going to reveal all its specs and features and will talk about how much successful it is.
Lenovo A660 Specifications:
- Processor: Dual core processor clocked at 1 GHz frequency.
- Operating System: Android 4.0 ICS.
- Display: 4” capacitive touchscreen.
- Primary Camera: 5 MP with video recording capability of 720p.
- Secondary Camera: VGA.
- Battery: 1500 mAh standard battery.
Lenovo A660 Features:
As already discussed the all new Lenovo A660 is accorded with dust and water resistant technology, the smartphone is IP 67 certified which is a certification for its water proof quality confirming that Lenovo A660 can survive for 30 minutes if it is brought to 1 meter thick surface of water.
Another good feature of Lenovo A660 is its dual SIM capability supporting GSM + GSM network. Gorilla Glass display is another feature of Lenovo A660 making its screen scratch proof. The camera of the Android phone is 5 MP which is enough for taking good quality pictures and videos with good accorded features.
Lenovo A660 Price:
The price of Lenovo A660 is not announced but it seems that it will be favoring budget. The target countries for selling the smartphone is China and other South Asian countries.
Although the price of Lenovo A660 is not revealed but it must be a budget friendly phone accorded with basic required features. Dual core processor will provide high speed working and Android ICS platform will add to it, also Lenovo A660 will have preinstalled Android apps and you can download more from Google PLAY Store. 5 MP camera is enough for good clicks. Features like dust and water resistant technology add more stars to it. Overall, the Lenovo A660 is a good phone to purchase.
- Not Announced