- Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
- Android M – Dev preview may be released
- Sony Lavender Images Leaked – Bezel Less Display
- Macadamia Nut Cookie may be the internal codename for Android M
- Facebook Video Call Feature Rolling Out
- BlackBerry Leap – Available in Singapore from May 23rd
- OnePlus Two – Possible Specifications
- Google Play New Feature – Pre-register for apps
- Snapchat: Sharing Tool Added to Discover
Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
Karbonn is a fast growing company. It is launching new smartphones very frequently. Recently it announces Kochadaiiyaan Signature series. The series will have Kochadaiiyaan content that includes movies, songs, videos, images and many more.
In India, Karbonn will be the first company to launch dual OS device. We have seen dual SIM devices, even triple SIM device but dual OS is something new. It will include Android and Windows both. Now a user can enjoy both the operating systems in one device. He can switch between them and can explore new things.
Microsoft announces Karbonn to be its partner in manufacturing Windows devices last week. The Android + Windows dual OS smartphone will get launched in June 2014. The launching date is in near future, the company has all the things decided.
There is no news on the specs and features of the device, even the name is not out yet. But it is expected to be a mid range device. Hasija unit of the company will manufacture the device. The work must have started by now.
Karbonn also have come up with Kochadaiiyaan series, this is an all new concept again. The company is making innovative steps to make its place in market. It has launched smartphones from a low price of 4k to high end device with price tag of above 20k. Do you own any Karbonn device? Is the service good? Are you satisfied with your Karbonn device?
Karbonn will launch the dual OS (Android + Windows) device in June 2014. There are many questions that are popping up in my mind. Will the dual OS device be a success? Will users like to own a dual OS device? Will it degrade quality or will come up with some great things? Give us your views about the device. Would you like to own a dual OS device? Come up with your thoughts, your comments are always invited.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition) - May 26, 2015
- Android M – Dev preview may be released - May 26, 2015
- Moto E LTE (2015) – How to install TWRP recovery - May 26, 2015