- White Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 operating system is coming in JunePosted 1 day ago
- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 9 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 10 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 10 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 20 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 21 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 42 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 44 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 47 days ago
Samsung Galaxy S Plus: DoomNEXUS Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 ROM
Doomsday94 has finally released this custom ROM named Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean DoomNEXUS ROM for the Galaxy S Plus series and is now available online for download. This is a test version therefore we expect few bugs and errors in this version until further updates for this ROM. We will be sharing with you the simple steps to upgrade your device with this ROM so that even you can enjoy the beautiful Jelly Bean on your Galaxy S Plus.
Before installing this update keep in mind:
- A backup of the device data should be made and if your phone is rooted previously then make a backup of the current ROM as well.
- ClockworkMod recovery should be installed in the phone.
- This is a custom ROM so installing this will void warranty.
Steps to Install DoomNEXUS Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S Plus:
- Download the firmware package and Google apps package and transfer it to the phone SD card using USB cable.
- Power off the phone and restart it in recovery mode. (to enter into recovery mode, hold the volume down key and switch it on using the power key simultaneously. Navigate using volume keys and select using power key).
- After the phone restarts in ClockworkMod recovery, select “wipe data/factory reset”. Then return back to the previous menu.
- Now select “Install from SD card>Choose zip from SD card” and select the firmware package and start the installation. Similarly install the Google apps package into the device.
- After the installation is complete, restart the device which might take some time.
Finally, after a successful reboot your Galaxy S Plus will be running the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean DoomNEXUS ROM. If you have any query regarding the above procedure then you are free to ask us in comments section.