- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth Headset Review: Specs, Features and Price
Looking for a wireless bluetooth headset in reasonable price? Try JABRA BT2080, it’s very nice. I just got it today. It’s lightweight and comfortable, gets easily connected to your phone/tabet, has good voice quality and there is no noise during voice call.
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Auto pairing
The battery of BT2080 is good, after a full charge it can provide 6 hours talk time and 8 days standby time.
Since the device is very light (only 8 grams) it is comfortable to wear, you can wear it without the earhook too. By the way the earhook is very nice and flexible. You will get 2 earhooks (for both right and left ear).
Buttons and Display
There are four buttons, one at the rear top of headset. Press it for 2 seconds to turn it On or Off. Two buttons are for volume up and down, and one button is to Answer/End the call. Then there are two display lights, one indicates the battery status and the other one displays whether you’re connected to a device or is it in “pairing mode”.
How to turn it On/Off?
To turn it on or off press the power button for about 2 seconds.
How to charge?
Plug the tip of adapter in your headset’s socket, connect the charger to electricity socket on the wall. It will take about 2 hours to full charge it, after full charge the battery indicator will become dark green (which disappears after 5 minutes).
How to pair it with your phone/tablet?
Turn on the bluetooth on your device, also turn on your headset by pressing the power button for 2 seconds. The headset will automatically be paired to your phone, if it doesn’t then search bluetooth devices from your phone and click on “JABRA BT2080”. Enter 0000 as passkey and you’re done. Note that the status display will flash in blue color when it gets ready to pair with your device.
How to Make/Answer/End calls?
Press the Answer/End button to Answer the call, and the same button to End the call. To make a call dial the number from your device it will automatically be transferred to Jabra.
How to know the status of battery?
Press the volume button and notice the battery display. If it is Green then the battery will last more than 10 minutes, if it is Red then the battery will last less than 10 minutes.
So as you can see it’s a nice bluetooth headset, the only downside of it is that it doesn’t support music streaming.
You can get Jabra BT2080 in $31.99.
Where to buy?
I ordered this product on mobilefun.com, their service is very good, I got it in just 2 days. I would recommend you to buy products from there :)