- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth Headset Review: Specs, Features and Price
Looking for a wireless bluetooth headset in reasonable price? Try JABRA BT2080, it’s very nice. I just got it today. It’s lightweight and comfortable, gets easily connected to your phone/tabet, has good voice quality and there is no noise during voice call.
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Auto pairing
The battery of BT2080 is good, after a full charge it can provide 6 hours talk time and 8 days standby time.
Since the device is very light (only 8 grams) it is comfortable to wear, you can wear it without the earhook too. By the way the earhook is very nice and flexible. You will get 2 earhooks (for both right and left ear).
Buttons and Display
There are four buttons, one at the rear top of headset. Press it for 2 seconds to turn it On or Off. Two buttons are for volume up and down, and one button is to Answer/End the call. Then there are two display lights, one indicates the battery status and the other one displays whether you’re connected to a device or is it in “pairing mode”.
How to turn it On/Off?
To turn it on or off press the power button for about 2 seconds.
How to charge?
Plug the tip of adapter in your headset’s socket, connect the charger to electricity socket on the wall. It will take about 2 hours to full charge it, after full charge the battery indicator will become dark green (which disappears after 5 minutes).
How to pair it with your phone/tablet?
Turn on the bluetooth on your device, also turn on your headset by pressing the power button for 2 seconds. The headset will automatically be paired to your phone, if it doesn’t then search bluetooth devices from your phone and click on “JABRA BT2080″. Enter 0000 as passkey and you’re done. Note that the status display will flash in blue color when it gets ready to pair with your device.
How to Make/Answer/End calls?
Press the Answer/End button to Answer the call, and the same button to End the call. To make a call dial the number from your device it will automatically be transferred to Jabra.
How to know the status of battery?
Press the volume button and notice the battery display. If it is Green then the battery will last more than 10 minutes, if it is Red then the battery will last less than 10 minutes.
So as you can see it’s a nice bluetooth headset, the only downside of it is that it doesn’t support music streaming.
You can get Jabra BT2080 in $31.99.
Where to buy?
I ordered this product on mobilefun.com, their service is very good, I got it in just 2 days. I would recommend you to buy products from there :)
Latest posts by Chankey Pathak (see all)
- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October - September 16, 2014
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S – How to unroot easily - September 15, 2014
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S – How to root easily without losing data - September 15, 2014