- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
iPhone – How to change IMEI number using ZiPhone
IMEI or International Mobile Equipment Identity number is a code having 15-17 digits which can be used to identify any phone on a network. This number is very important for security purposes as this can be used to identify lost or stolen phones. But if you are looking for a way to change your IMEI number on your iPhone or simple have a personalized IMEI code, there is a way using ZiPhone to do the same. Here we have the tutorial to change the IMEI number of your iPhone.
- The iPhone should be unlocked. Changing the IMEI number works on 4.6 BL (112 and 113 ootb).
- Jailbreak your iPhone.
- Activating the new IMEI number works on every OS version except youtube on 1.0.X.
- Changing the IMEI number will void the warranty of your iPhone.
- Do not change the IMEI number of any stolen iPhone since it is illegal.
Step by step guide to change the IMEI number
- Download the ZiPhone software from this LINK and extract the package.
- Now run the Command Prompt by typing CMD in the Run dialog box. The Run dialog box can be accessed by pressing Windows+R.
- Now start the phone in recovery mode. Press the Sleep/Wake and Power button and hold till the Apple logo is visible. Then release the Sleep/Wake button and the iTunes logo with a cable will appear on the screen. Connect the iPhone to the PC in this mode.
- In the Command Prompt, type in the address of the folder location of the ZiPhone.cd Desktop/ZiPhone
- Then Type in ZiPhone. All the uses of the software will be displayed which includes activation, jailbreak and unlock.
- If you are using a 4.6 BL iPhone then type in:ziphone-u-i a123456789012345Here instead of 123456789012345, insert the required IMEI number.
- Now the software will start functioning and will search for the zibri.dat file. Once completed, the phone will reboot automatically.
You’re done! You have successfully changed the IMEI number of your phone. If you have any queries then do comment below and we will get in touch shortly.
How To Change IMEI Number of Android –