- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
- Bombay High Court Goes Digital Using E-Court
- Android 4.4 KitKat Images Leaked – Android Police Says Not Real
- BBM for Android is now available, Download the APK file
- Nokia postponed the launch of its new smartphone Lumia 1520
- IFA 2013 Summary – Top 5 Gadgets
- Apple set to launch its new Smartphone – iPhone 5S
- Buy LG G2 From AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon From Sep 12th
Huawei Ascend P1 ICS Smartphone – Specifications, Features and Price
Huawei has launched a new smartphone with android operating system at a price of just $449.99 to attract more customers. The device name is Ascend P1 and it has been launched in the US market. The main attraction of this device is that it is available officially unlocked so that it can be used with any cellular network.
Although the spec sheet of the Ascend P1 is not impressive as it doesn’t bring any new feature but the price is going to play the role in getting more customers towards it. In the era of Jelly Bean android smartphone, Huawei has kept the android version in this device to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. So there will be no new Jelly Bean features included in the Ascend P1. The reason behind this old android version is that it was launched one year ago but now it has been launched in the US market. Another missing feature in the Ascend P1 is that it doesn’t have 4G LTE cellular network support.
Talking about its specs, it has 1.5GHz dual core processor at its heart with 1GB RAM and a slot for microSD card. It has 8MP camera at rear and 1.3MP camera at front. The rear camera is capable of recording HD videos and the front camera can be used for the video chatting or calling. The device is also good for playing games.
Ascend P1 has 4.3” Super AMOLED touch screen with resolution of 950×540 pixels. The display quality is really impressive as it is capable of playing HD (720p) videos pretty well. It is 129mm long and 64.8mm wide. The android smartphone is just 7.69mm thick which is another good feature.
It also has traditional smartphone connectivity features like Wi-Fi 802.11 and Bluetooth 3.0. For faster data connectivity, it also has microUSB port. The battery life of the smartphone is also impressive due to 1670mAh battery is fixed inside.
Huawei will also launch high feature devices at the CES in 2013. One of the smartphones will be having 6” display (phablet) while other will be having Windows 8 phone operating system.
The device will be available through Amazon without any carrier tags at a price of $449.99.
We also found it to be in the list of “Top 5 slimmest smartphones“.