- OnePlus Two – Possible Specifications
- Google Play New Feature – Pre-register for apps
- Snapchat: Sharing Tool Added to Discover
- OnePlus One Lite To Be Unveiled Today
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
HTC One V – Paranoid Custom ROM 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
If you like to update your Android devices with latest custom ROMs to enhance your experience then follow this post. You can update your HTC One V Android phone with the Paranoid 4.1.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM using this tutorial. After updating your device with this custom ROM you will be able to enjoy the cool features of Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2. This custom ROM is developed for HTC One V users by a developer called 1ceb0x. Make sure you check out all the important details in prerequisites menu before going through this tutorial.
Paranoid Custom 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM –
This is a custom ROM for those who want to install Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on their HTC One V. You can enjoy this custom ROM in two different modes. Either you can use all the apps and interface of the phone in normal mode or in the tablet mode. It is having a new interface feature for HTC One V users.
Prerequisites for the update –
Before you start updating your HTC One V with this custom ROM, make sure you check out the given prerequisite points below.
- Make sure you configure your computer for Android Debug Bridge in short ADB & fastboot to install custom ROMs for your HTC device. Google for this process because it’s important to configure your computer before you go through this tutorial.
- While updating your device you will lose all the internal data stored on it, so make sure you back up your HTC One V.
- Before updating your HTC One V, atleast charge it 80%.
- Install HTC One V USB drivers on your computer before you start update.
- Make sure you have installed the ClockWorkMod recovery on your HTC One V and your device should be rooted too.
- You will also need to unlock bootloader on your device for the update.
- Update your HTC One V on your own risk.
Download Links :
Steps to Install Paranoid Jelly Bean 4.1.2 custom ROM on HTC One V –
Make sure you follow the given steps below in correct order to install this custom ROM on your HTC One V.
- First of all, you will need to download Paranoid Jelly Bean Custom ROM and Google Apps file from the download links given above. Then extract Paranoid Custom ROM file and look for boot.img file and copy it somewhere.
- Now Connect your HTC One V Android phone to your computer using the USB cable and choose Mass Memory option on the screen.
- Now go to SD card Root folder on your device and then paste both of the download files in this folder.
- On your computer main drive go to Android- SDK then look for Windows Platform – tools and paste boot.img file there. [ Check prerequisites point 1]
- Now turn off your HTC One V to go into the bootloader mode by pressing & holding volume down and main power keys on your device.
- Now start Command Prompt and type a command and press the enter button– “”fastboot flash boot boot.img””
- Now type “” fastboot reboot “” and hit the enter button. Then select bootloader on your phone and go to Recovery and select wipe data first.
- Now scroll down on your phone screen and look for – flash zip file from SD card – and select it.
- Now from the ZIP files on your card select Paranoid Custom ROM file and start installing it. After a few minutes it will be installed. Now repeat this process and select Google Apps file to install it.
- When the whole installation is completed select +++++ Go Back and restart your HTC One V using Reboot System option.
Now, in about 5 to 6 minutes your HTC One V will restart and will be having Paranoid 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM. Make sure you also install Google Apps files before rebooting your device. Follow the whole process carefully and you will be having this custom ROM on your device. Let us know in the comment box if you are having any problem installing Paranoid Custom ROM on your HTC One V.
Latest posts by Techakko (see all)
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layout - May 1, 2013
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INR - April 30, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013 - April 30, 2013