- Candy Crush Postpone its Windows Platform Development
- Android L Smartphones – Crest Of Safety Or Unnecessary Trouble?
- Address of paid app developers will be made public – Google
- Note 4 and Galaxy S5 to get Android L by the end of year
- Facebook is about to launch a new app – Moments
- Google made the kernel source code of Android One public
- LG is launching its first clamshell smartphone – LG Wine Smart
- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
- LG G3 Beat launched today, includes G3 features – Price 25K
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – Drops from 11,990 to 7,990 INR
HTC One ST and HTC One SU Review: Specs and Features
HTC One ST and HTC One SU Review
HTC has added HTC One ST and HTC One SU Smart phones to its One S line up series recently. Both these devices have interesting features that have successfully attracted technology enthusiasts from all over the world. With many elegant features such as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, HTC Sense 4.0 user interface, 1GHz dual core processor and many such others, these devices are getting popular at a rapid pace. We discuss the features of these devices in detail in this article.
HTC One ST and HTC One SU Specs:
- Display Screen: 4.3 inches
- Display Resolution: WVGA 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera: 5 megapixels
HTC One ST and HTC One SU Features:
The 4.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display of these devices is nice and is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass technology. For internet connectivity, these are provided with the options of GPRS, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, NFC, EDR, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and a microUSB 2.0 connector. The devices also come with a rear camera installed and are consisting of various sensors. Flash and Beats audio could also be seen in the devices.
HTC One ST Features:
This Smartphone has Dual SIM compatibility and can operate in GSM as well as the HSDPA and HSUPA mobile networks. The device comes in snazzy red colour and hence, its appearance is not very tidy and appealing.
Various features provided in the device are TV-out via MHL A/V link, Active Noise Cancellation with dedicated mic, SNS integration, etc. also, built in access to Google Search, Gmail, Calendar, YouTube, Google Talk, Document Viewer/Editor, Predictive Text input, Voice memo/dial is provided.
- Not Announced
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013