- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
HTC One ST and HTC One SU Review: Specs and Features
HTC One ST and HTC One SU Review
HTC has added HTC One ST and HTC One SU Smart phones to its One S line up series recently. Both these devices have interesting features that have successfully attracted technology enthusiasts from all over the world. With many elegant features such as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, HTC Sense 4.0 user interface, 1GHz dual core processor and many such others, these devices are getting popular at a rapid pace. We discuss the features of these devices in detail in this article.
HTC One ST and HTC One SU Specs:
- Display Screen: 4.3 inches
- Display Resolution: WVGA 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera: 5 megapixels
HTC One ST and HTC One SU Features:
The 4.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display of these devices is nice and is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass technology. For internet connectivity, these are provided with the options of GPRS, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, NFC, EDR, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and a microUSB 2.0 connector. The devices also come with a rear camera installed and are consisting of various sensors. Flash and Beats audio could also be seen in the devices.
HTC One ST Features:
This Smartphone has Dual SIM compatibility and can operate in GSM as well as the HSDPA and HSUPA mobile networks. The device comes in snazzy red colour and hence, its appearance is not very tidy and appealing.
Various features provided in the device are TV-out via MHL A/V link, Active Noise Cancellation with dedicated mic, SNS integration, etc. also, built in access to Google Search, Gmail, Calendar, YouTube, Google Talk, Document Viewer/Editor, Predictive Text input, Voice memo/dial is provided.
- Not Announced