- OnePlus One Lite To Be Unveiled Today
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
HTC M7 – Latest 4.7 Inch 1080p Android Smartphone
HTC is going to announce its new Android smartphone in the coming CES 2013. It is believed that it will also gain the same success as HTC One X. The specs and features of HTC M7 are so designed that the users will love to own such a device. The most attractive is its 4.7 inch screen with 1080p display quality. This will make the images and colors look so great that no other device offers. Also the device will have 13 MP camera. This is a multimedia era and camera images play an important role in it, when you take and watch images in such HD display, they will look great.
- Android OS
- Quad core processor with 1.7 GHz frequency
- 13 MP camera
- 4.7” screen with 1080p display
- 4G LTE
- 2 GB RAM
After the grand success of HTC One X, the company wants a device that can grow till its benchmark and even better. So it decided to have such specs and features in its new device that no other smartphone can compete with and then comes the HTC M7. It will have all the great features and thus will be a great smartphone.
Not only the display and camera are improved but even other functionalities o the phone is good. It will have Beats-designed amplifier and Stereo speakers for better sound, Clear Words feature for better voice quality during calls. Also it will be accorded with quad core processor with 1.7 GHz clocked frequency. HTC M7 will have 2 GB RAM to support high speed working.
For connectivity, HTC M7 will have Wi-Fi 802.11ac connectivity that will be very fast. Also it will support 4G LTE. There will be two carriers of HTC M7 in US, Sprint and Verizon.
HTC M7 is expected in MWC. It may be announced officially in coming CES. Be connected for latest updates on this device.
- Not Announced