- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
HTC M7 – Latest 4.7 Inch 1080p Android Smartphone
HTC is going to announce its new Android smartphone in the coming CES 2013. It is believed that it will also gain the same success as HTC One X. The specs and features of HTC M7 are so designed that the users will love to own such a device. The most attractive is its 4.7 inch screen with 1080p display quality. This will make the images and colors look so great that no other device offers. Also the device will have 13 MP camera. This is a multimedia era and camera images play an important role in it, when you take and watch images in such HD display, they will look great.
- Android OS
- Quad core processor with 1.7 GHz frequency
- 13 MP camera
- 4.7” screen with 1080p display
- 4G LTE
- 2 GB RAM
After the grand success of HTC One X, the company wants a device that can grow till its benchmark and even better. So it decided to have such specs and features in its new device that no other smartphone can compete with and then comes the HTC M7. It will have all the great features and thus will be a great smartphone.
Not only the display and camera are improved but even other functionalities o the phone is good. It will have Beats-designed amplifier and Stereo speakers for better sound, Clear Words feature for better voice quality during calls. Also it will be accorded with quad core processor with 1.7 GHz clocked frequency. HTC M7 will have 2 GB RAM to support high speed working.
For connectivity, HTC M7 will have Wi-Fi 802.11ac connectivity that will be very fast. Also it will support 4G LTE. There will be two carriers of HTC M7 in US, Sprint and Verizon.
HTC M7 is expected in MWC. It may be announced officially in coming CES. Be connected for latest updates on this device.