- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
- Upgrade to 64 GB Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and get $100 cashback
- OnePlus 2 – Price leaked, will be around $400
HTC Explorer – Xperia Fusion 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM Update
This is a simple tutorial for the users of HTC Explorer who want to install the Jelly Bean Android firmware on their phone. This tutorial is targeting installation of the Xperia Fusion 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware on your HTC Explorer. This custom ROM is basically based on the miniCM10 resources and it is a great custom ROM that is working successfully on many low end devices. This tutorial will require you to install the ClockWorkMode recovery on your HTC Explorer, so do it first then follow this procedure.
Xperia Fusion 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware info – You can enjoy the Jelly Bean firmware on your HTC Explorer using this custom ROM. There are lots of tweaks and features included in this update that you will find only after installing this update.
Prerequisites for the update –
- First charge your HTC Explorer atleast around 80% to follow this procedure.
- Now back up all of the important data that you have on your HTC Explorer because after updating the device you will lose it all.
- Install the latest USB drivers in your personal computer for HTC Explorer.
- Also install the ClockWorkMOD recovery on your device as well as turn on the USB debugging option.
- This custom ROM tutorial is only for your HTC Explorer don’t try it on any other HTC device please and follow it on your own risk.
Download Links :
Steps to Install Xperia Fusion Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Custom ROM on HTC Explorer –
- Download the custom ROM file from the link above and also download the essential Google Apps file for Jelly Bean for your device.
- Now connect your phone to your PC and go to SD card root folder and paste this custom ROM file as well as the Google Apps file you downloaded from other sources.
- Now turn it off and switch into the bootloader mode by holding Volume UP and the power button on HTC Explorer.
- In the bootloader mode simply go into the Recovery mode and wipe all data.
- After wiping data choose flash file from SD card button. Then choose Jelly Bean custom ROM update file.
- After choosing the essential file simply install it and follow the same procedure to install Google Apps on your HTC Explorer.
- Now after installing both of the files go to Recovery Menu and choose +++++Go Back option and select reboot system.
After few minutes your HTC Explorer will start with the Jelly Bean firmware custom ROM. You can go to HTC Explorer’s Settings to verify the firmware version. If you are having any single problem updating your device then please let us know in the comment box below.