- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
According to the latest rumours, it seems that during the next week, HP will debut on the smartphone market with a new Android phablet with a price tag of $200. The device will be of 5.5 inches hence it’ll be a phablet. As heard, the device will have HD display but of low-level (720p) to keep the price up to $200.
This product of HP will try to compete with Samsung’s Galaxy Mega and Note Neo/Lite. With this, HP will be joining the phablet boat. It’s a long road ahead for HP in phablet market as its tablets didn’t give response as expected, let’s wait and see how it floats.