- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
- LG Launched 2 Smartphones Fino and Bello
HP Pavilion m7-1015dx Notebook Review: Specs, Features and Price
HP has launched a new notebook HP Pavilion m7-1015dx with the enhanced features and functionalities. This device could be bought at $799.99 from BestBuy. Along with the latest Intel Core i7-3610QM processor clocked at 2.3GHz, 17.3 inch LED backlit display and many other such advanced features, this device has an exclusive feature of using less power and energy as it is designed keeping in mind the energy efficiency guidelines as set by the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy. The various details of the device have been presented here in this article.
HP Pavilion m7-1015dx Specs
Equipped with a 17.3 inches LED-backlit HD display screen, the device provides a display resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels so that the user can have clear view of the contents. The device runs on the Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS and is powered with the 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3610QM processor clocked at frequency of 2.3GHz. This provides a fast processing speed with the Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz adding to the speed of the device. The device also comes pre equipped with the Intel HD Graphics 4000 so that user can have image and videos with vivid details.
The HP TrueVision Webcam is provided along with an integrated dual array digital microphone so as to facilitate video calling between friends and relatives perfectly. Various connectivity options are also there so that the device does not fall short of the connectivity while travelling or otherwise. Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, D-sub for external are also provided. There are three USB 3.0 ports and one USB 2.0 port, along with an HDMI port, a VGA port, and two headphones out, one microphone in, one RJ45 as well. The device also gives a chance to expand the memory by providing a support for Secure Digital Cards and Multimedia cards via the Multi format Digital Media card reader.
Apart from all these features, the device is also installed with 4 Beats Audio Internal Speakers, Beats Audio playback support and HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer so as to provide awesome quality audio. Typing is much easier with the full sized island style keyboard of the device that has integrated numeric keypad and a touchpad with multitouch gesture support and ON/OFF button as well. As far as the security features are concerned, the device SimplePass FingerPrint Reader, Power-on password, Kensington MicroSaver lock slot and 3rd party security lock devices also. The device is just 1.4 inches thin and the weight is about 7.3lbs. Hence, it is easy to carry the device along with you anywhere.
HP Pavilion m7-1015dx Price
You can make HP Pavilion m7-1015dx yours in just $799.99 although the introductory price of the device is just $699.99.
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013