- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
- LG Launched 2 Smartphones Fino and Bello
- Absolute refund within 2 hours for paid apps on Google Play
- Sony announced that Xperia M, C, SP and L will not get KitKat update
- Apple Will Launch iPhone 6 in October for Indians
- Apple iWatch to come next year, price would be $349
HP Pavilion G6-2009tx notebook specs and price
HP Pavilion G6-2009tx Notebook has been revealed with great specs and price.
HP Pavilion G6-2009tx specs
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2350M with 2.3GHz clocked frequency and embedded Intel HM76 Express Chipset.
- Operating System: 64 bit Windows 7 Home Basic.
- Dimensions: 37.6×24.4×3.63cm
- Weight: 2.47kg
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7670M with 2GB DDR3.
- Display: 15.6inch HD diagonal Bright View LED backlit with 1366 x 768px resolutions.
- Memory: 500GB SATA with 5400rpm Hard Drive description.
- Keyboard: Island Style keyboard including numeric keys.
- Audio: VGA Microphone, Altec Lansing Dolby Advanced feature.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Multimedia Card Reader, Microphone, RJ45 port and HDMI port.
- Connectivity: 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth and Wireless 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi.
- Software: Adobe Flash Player, Cyberlink Youcam, Adobe Shockwave Player, User Guide Documentation, HP Support assistant, HP Power Manager, Rara Music and many.
The HP Pavilion G6-2009tx Notebook also has Energy Efficient features that helps in saving energy like EPEAT Silver with ENERGY STAR qualified.
HP Pavilion G6-2009tx Price in India
The price of HP Pavilion G6-2009tx Notebook in India is 39,430 INR.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014