- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 7 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 8 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 8 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 18 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 19 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 19 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 40 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 42 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 45 days ago
- Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update in IndiaPosted 51 days ago
How to sync tabs in Google Chrome: Access your tabs anywhere on any device
Say you’ve found an awesome recipe on your work computer while… ahem… working hard at the office. But when you get back home, you can’t quite remember if it was two teaspoons of bakingsoda or two teaspoons of baking powder. Wouldn’t it be cool if you could pull up the same recipe on your home computer with one click?
With today’s Stable release of Chrome, you can. When you’re signed in to Chrome, your open tabs are synced across all your devices, so you can quickly access them from the “Other devices” menu on the New Tab page. If you’ve got Chrome for Android Beta, you can open the same recipe tab right on your phone when you run out to the store for more ingredients. The back and forward buttons will even work, so you can pick up browsing right where you left off.
Open tabs aren’t the only things that sync when you sign in to Chrome. Signing in to Chrome also syncs your bookmarks, apps, extensions, history, themes, and other settings. That way, when you sign in to Chrome, you can have your personal Chrome experience on all your devices. Just go to the Chrome menu and select “Sign in to Chrome.”
While Chrome will be updated to the latest Stable version over the next few days, the tab sync feature will be rolled out more gradually over the coming weeks. Enjoy staying in sync!