- Sony launched Xperia E3 & E3 Dual with 4G network in India
- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
How to launch an app in Android using ReLaunch app
There are a lot of Android apps available in market and you are free to use any of them. You can use any of the tools, apps or widgets of your choice; however it is always a handy process to search the required app by scrolling the pages in your handset. Relaunch is an application in Android that can be used to categorize all your other Android apps into nine types of unique categories so that you can launch them easily.
There are many launcher apps in Android like Go Launcher EX, ADW Launcher and others but Relauncher is somewhat different, some of its features are:
- Calibrate: It is used to configure hotspot position either in right or left part of the screen.
- Automatic App Customization: The feature which is used to categorize all your Android apps automatically.
- Manual App Categorization: The feature which is used to categorize all your Android apps manually.
- Super Fast Launcher: This feature will enable your handset to launch the apps while you touch either right or left side of the screen.
- Personalize: It will apply color and text of your choice to the Relaunch app.
Procedure to use Relaunch app:
Install Relaunch application. The set up guide will automatically categorize all your Android apps.
After it you will be guided by the Relaunch app; how to use the app.
You can enable or disable the Relaunch app at any time, when it is disabled it will not categorize the new Android apps.
The icon size of the Relaunch app can be changed as per your need.
Once you install the Relaunch app, your work will get easier and you can launch the apps in no time. you are free to enable or disable the app, when you will disable it, the app will not categorize the new Android apps.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014