- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
How to install Stock Android 4.0 Keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S3
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich default keyboard is facilitated with a proper spacing among its letters, it may be considered as the best available keyboard. It give users the joy of typing. But, today most of the phones have a keyboard with the custom versions instead of Ice Cream Sandwich keyboard, and same is the case of Samsung Galaxy S3.
So, you want to have an ICS keyboard on your Samsung Galaxy S3? For this you need to follow some simple steps and you are done. Simply, you need to download and install APK file firstly. Other device possessing Android ICS 4.0 can also install Stock Android 4.0 Keyboard. Follow the steps to install stock Android 4.0 keyboard.
Procedure to install stock Android 4.0 Keyboard on Galaxy S3 or any other devices with Android 4.0:
- First of all, ensure that you have Android 4.0 ICS on your device as the installation process won’t work on any other Android versions.
- Download Stock Android 4.0 Keyboard APK file with filename LatinIME.apk.
- Then copy it to your device’s SD card.
- Then install a file manager free from Google Play store as you need it to browse in SD Card.
- Then go to “Settings -> Security” and under there enable “unknown sources” which will allow you to install apps from SD Card.
- Then go to the place where you have copied your APK file in step3 after going under file manager app.
- Tap to the APK file to proceed the process of installation, it will take hardly a minute to complete.
- Then go to “Settings -> Language and Input” & click on a checkbox just beside the Android keyboard, to enable the new installed keyboard. During typing, drag the notification bar down, and click to “Choose input method -> Android Keyboard”.
You will get your Stock Android 4.0 Keyboard successfully installed and ready to use.
Latest posts by Seema Shahani (see all)
- How to find MSL Number on Sprint Galaxy S3 - July 4, 2012
- How to install Stock Android 4.0 Keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S3 - July 4, 2012
- How to Update Galaxy S GT I9000 with Tirami Slim ICS Custom ROM Firmware - June 26, 2012