- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
How to find MSL Number on Sprint Galaxy S3
You own a Samsung Galaxy S3? Did you ever try to find out MSL number on Sprint Galaxy S3, but unable to get? Here is a simple manual process to get it. If you own an unrooted device then you can use an app namely “Get my MSL” on Google Play Store. And if your device is rooted then follow the simple manual procedure given below to find the MSL number.
Procedure to find out MSL number on Sprint Galaxy S3:-
1. First of all install ClockworkMod recovery on your device.
2. Download the file with file name Sprint MSL Finder v1.1.zip and then flash in recovery.
3. Then boot into ClockworkMod recovery after switching off your device. For that, press the keys “home”, “volume up” and “power button” simultaneously together. Your device will boot in recovery mode on an eye blink. Under recovery mode, make use of volume up and down buttons to move up and down respectively along with the power button to make a selection.
4. Then in your SD Card select an option of “install zip” and select “choose zip” and select the copied file. The installation will begin now.
5. Once your installation process is complete, follow “go back -> reboot system now” and allow it to reboot your device.
6. After your device boots up, you need to download “terminal emulator application” from Google Play Store. Then click to open it after browsing it under the list of all downloaded apps.
7. Then type “su” and press enter. Note that you have entered the same without any quotes. Then allow to root access to your device by clicking on the Terminal Emulator in the pop up menu.
8. After that, type “getprop ril.MSL” and click enter. Now your MSL number will be displayed on your screen. Save it carefully.
You will definitely get success to get your Sprint Galaxy S3 MSL number if you follow the above steps carefully.