- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
How to Download Videos from Facebook to Android
As it is well known that Facebook is the widely used social networking site and Android is a great Operating System used in phones, it won’t be surprising to see people accessing Facebook profiles on their handsets. With Android’s advanced features, it makes to use the social sites more conveniently. One of the features is the downloading of Facebook videos in the handsets, let us reveal how it works.
To download Facebook videos there can be two ways which can be followed that are mentioned below:
- The not very efficient way is by using Facebook applications.
- With Facebook on your inbuilt Android browser.
The requirements for the feature are:
Firstly download as well as install Opera Mobile on your Android handset. Now Download any Video Player such as QQ player/ MX Video Player.
Before downloading the Facebook videos go to Settings. Now select Manage Applications from Applications then choose ‘all tab above’ option and select Internet from it. Lastly select Clear Defaults.
Steps to download Facebook videos on your Android phones are:
- Go to Facebook Application and click on any video that you or any of your friend has shared or you want to watch. Different options for playing the video will appear, select Opera Mobile from them.
- Click on Opera Mobile and your video will start downloading straight away.
- Select the inbuilt Android browser and open Facebook. Click on the video you want to download. Different options would appear to open videos using installed browser like Opera Mobile. Now select Internet, it will show you two options for choosing either using Android System or Internet.
- Again select Internet and the video will get downloaded.
So, it is very easy to download videos on Android handsets. The advantage of using an inbuilt browser is that it is capable of resuming the downloading process if due to any reason the internet connection fails.
Latest posts by Surbhi Garg (see all)
- LG Splendor US730 Smartphone Review– Specs and Features - September 6, 2012
- Comparison: Galaxy Note 2 VS LG Optimus VU - August 25, 2012
- Galaxy S3 GT I9300: WanamLite ICS Custom ROM Firmware Update - August 23, 2012