- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
- Bombay High Court Goes Digital Using E-Court
- Android 4.4 KitKat Images Leaked – Android Police Says Not Real
- BBM for Android is now available, Download the APK file
- Nokia postponed the launch of its new smartphone Lumia 1520
- IFA 2013 Summary – Top 5 Gadgets
- Apple set to launch its new Smartphone – iPhone 5S
- Buy LG G2 From AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon From Sep 12th
How to download Instagram photos to computer
Download Instagram Photos to Computer
Instagram is a popular sharing app; you can share photos with your friends instantly after capturing them and also can add cool effects in it. A common problem that users face is that there is no option to download Instagram photos in bulk directly to your computer. One of the solutions for this problem is to download each photo one by one but it’s a very lengthy process. Here we are providing you with the solutions of how to download photos from Instagram in bulk to your computer.
Instagram Downloader app: Free
Instagram Downloader is an app which will help you to download all the desired photos on Instagram to your computer very easily. The service is fast and free. The memory required to download the app is 3.75MB.
- Download Instagram Downloader app.
- Now go at top left and click to “Input User Name” or click to “+” at center.
- A new box will come up; enter your Instagram username there so that it can list all the photos.
- Now you will see a list of photos, you may open them also. Tick the desired photos that you want to download and then click to “Download All” at the top; it will download the checked photos to your computer.
InstaPort is another easy way to either download photos to your computer or send them to other social sites.
- Go to InstaPort.me.
- Enter your Instagram username and authenticate it.
- Now you can either download all the photos to your computer system or you can select them using “Advanced Options”.
- After selection, click to “Start Export” and the downloading begin.
4k Stogram is another app to download photos from Instagram to your computer in bulk. It is supported by almost all types of operating systems. In this app, you have to browse the photos using URL. The app has user friendly interface, you only have to add those Instagram photos that you want to download in “Input Box” and then click to “Follow”. You can search multiple photos at a time.