- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
How to download Instagram photos to computer
Download Instagram Photos to Computer
Instagram is a popular sharing app; you can share photos with your friends instantly after capturing them and also can add cool effects in it. A common problem that users face is that there is no option to download Instagram photos in bulk directly to your computer. One of the solutions for this problem is to download each photo one by one but it’s a very lengthy process. Here we are providing you with the solutions of how to download photos from Instagram in bulk to your computer.
Instagram Downloader app: Free
Instagram Downloader is an app which will help you to download all the desired photos on Instagram to your computer very easily. The service is fast and free. The memory required to download the app is 3.75MB.
- Download Instagram Downloader app.
- Now go at top left and click to “Input User Name” or click to “+” at center.
- A new box will come up; enter your Instagram username there so that it can list all the photos.
- Now you will see a list of photos, you may open them also. Tick the desired photos that you want to download and then click to “Download All” at the top; it will download the checked photos to your computer.
InstaPort is another easy way to either download photos to your computer or send them to other social sites.
- Go to InstaPort.me.
- Enter your Instagram username and authenticate it.
- Now you can either download all the photos to your computer system or you can select them using “Advanced Options”.
- After selection, click to “Start Export” and the downloading begin.
4k Stogram is another app to download photos from Instagram to your computer in bulk. It is supported by almost all types of operating systems. In this app, you have to browse the photos using URL. The app has user friendly interface, you only have to add those Instagram photos that you want to download in “Input Box” and then click to “Follow”. You can search multiple photos at a time.