- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
How to Delete Pictures in Samsung Focus or any Windows Phone
You must be enjoying with your Windows Phone but in case you want to delete the pictures from it then here goes the tutorial. The storage problem may be a reason for you to delete them or you may have any other reason also. There are two things either you want to delete all the photos present in your device or you want to delete maximum of them. We are providing you the tutorial in both the cases, follow the article to know more about the steps.
Manual Deletion of All Photos
If you need to delete all of the photos present in your Windows Phone then go to your “Pictures” and then tap to “Album” option. You will see different albums there, one of which will be “Camera Roll”. Long press the album to see the option of delete. Tap to it to delete all the photos present in the album. It is the simplest way to delete all the photos present in your Windows Smartphone in one click.
Deleting Selected Photos Using Zune
If you want to delete maximum of the photos but not all then here is the way for you. Connect your device to the computer using an original USB cable. The computer must have Zune pre installed in it. Open the Zune and go to “Phone”. Now you will see an option of “Pictures” in it, click to it. All of your photos will open, now you have to select all the pictures that you want to delete. For this, hold Ctrl key and then click to the photos you want to delete. After selecting all the pictures you don’t want to see again, right click on the selection and chose the option to delete them.