- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
How to Delete Pictures in Samsung Focus or any Windows Phone
You must be enjoying with your Windows Phone but in case you want to delete the pictures from it then here goes the tutorial. The storage problem may be a reason for you to delete them or you may have any other reason also. There are two things either you want to delete all the photos present in your device or you want to delete maximum of them. We are providing you the tutorial in both the cases, follow the article to know more about the steps.
Manual Deletion of All Photos
If you need to delete all of the photos present in your Windows Phone then go to your “Pictures” and then tap to “Album” option. You will see different albums there, one of which will be “Camera Roll”. Long press the album to see the option of delete. Tap to it to delete all the photos present in the album. It is the simplest way to delete all the photos present in your Windows Smartphone in one click.
Deleting Selected Photos Using Zune
If you want to delete maximum of the photos but not all then here is the way for you. Connect your device to the computer using an original USB cable. The computer must have Zune pre installed in it. Open the Zune and go to “Phone”. Now you will see an option of “Pictures” in it, click to it. All of your photos will open, now you have to select all the pictures that you want to delete. For this, hold Ctrl key and then click to the photos you want to delete. After selecting all the pictures you don’t want to see again, right click on the selection and chose the option to delete them.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014