- LG G3 – Leaked Specs and Pictures
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Coming Soon for Sprint Nexus 5
- Android 4.4 KitKat update is on 1.8% Android smartphones only
- Exchange old smartphone with Moto G and get Rs. 2000 off on Flipkart
- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
How to Change IMEI Number of Your Android Easily (Rooting Required)
Your device may have been repaired and now you are getting problems related to network. It may be because of not having a valid IMEI number. Changing IMEI number is illegal but it may help you to get your phone back. If you own a rooted Android device then we will provide you an easy trick to change your IMEI number. This will not require you to download and install anything or to connect your device with the computer with USB debugging mode enabled, it is a very simple trick that you can perform in seconds but the only requirement of this trick is that you require a rooted Android device.
Steps to Change IMEI Number of Your Android –
- Write the following in your dialler – *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#*
- Click to Call pad or connectivity options.
- Find out CDS information and tap on it.
- Check out for Radio information.
- If you have dual SIM, there will be two options for you, select the one which you want to go with.
- Now to change IMEI number follow –
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2” (replace IMEI_1 and IMEI_2 with your IMEI no)
For example : AT =EGMR=1,7”9100XXXXXXXXXXXX
- And click to send.
So this is the easiest way to change IMEI number of your Android, there are many other methods too but they will require you to download the software and install it and then you have to use that software to perform your work. The only thing that this ethod requires is a rooted device. The choice is yours. Also let me tell you again that changing IMEI is illegal so don’t misuse the information provided here. Also it doesn’t changes your device ID so don’t try to play smart.
For any query, you can comment us.
Other tutorials on changing IMEI number -