- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
How to Change IMEI Number of Your Android Easily (Rooting Required)
Your device may have been repaired and now you are getting problems related to network. It may be because of not having a valid IMEI number. Changing IMEI number is illegal but it may help you to get your phone back. If you own a rooted Android device then we will provide you an easy trick to change your IMEI number. This will not require you to download and install anything or to connect your device with the computer with USB debugging mode enabled, it is a very simple trick that you can perform in seconds but the only requirement of this trick is that you require a rooted Android device.
Steps to Change IMEI Number of Your Android –
- Write the following in your dialler – *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#*
- Click to Call pad or connectivity options.
- Find out CDS information and tap on it.
- Check out for Radio information.
- If you have dual SIM, there will be two options for you, select the one which you want to go with.
- Now to change IMEI number follow –
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2” (replace IMEI_1 and IMEI_2 with your IMEI no)
For example : AT =EGMR=1,7”9100XXXXXXXXXXXX
- And click to send.
So this is the easiest way to change IMEI number of your Android, there are many other methods too but they will require you to download the software and install it and then you have to use that software to perform your work. The only thing that this method requires is a rooted device. The choice is yours. Also let me tell you again that changing IMEI is illegal so don’t misuse the information provided here. Also it doesn’t changes your device ID so don’t try to play smart.
For any query, you can comment us.
Other tutorials on changing IMEI number –