- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Galaxy Tab 3 GT P5210 – Android 4.2.2 Official Firmware Update
Here is the latest and official firmware update for Galaxy Tab 3 GT P5210 users. The update is already been out in many places and you may have received its notification also but if you miss it because of any reason then here we are to help you. We will give you the download link of the update with the step by step procedure to update your device with the all new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware update. Make you device to a higher level and then share your experience with the new update with us.
Before you proceed to the steps and we give you the download link, check out the requirements list to update your device.
- Make a back up of your important tab data so that you always have it in case you phone get any harm in the updating procedure.
- Charge your device to at least 50% battery power.
- Enable USB debugging. To know how to make it work, read our other tutorial on how to enable USB debugging.
- Latest Samsung USB drivers must be installed in your device.
Also I almost forget to tell you that since this is an official update, it will not void the warranty of your device. Now you can download the latest firmware from below given links.
Steps to Install Android 4.2.2 Official Firmware on Galaxy Tab 3 GT P5210 –
- Extract the firmware package in desktop.
- Open Odin in your PC.
- Turn your tab switch off and make it enter in download mode. To make it possible, press Volume Down + Power + Menu keys together.
- Connect your device to the PC, the ID:COM section of Odin will change its color.
- Go to PDA and click it. It will ask for a .tar extension file, select it from the extracted firmware package.
- The installation begins as you click to “start.
Your Galaxy Tab 3 GT P5210 is now updated with Android 4.2.2 official jelly bean firmware.