- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
- LG G3 Beat launched today, includes G3 features – Price 25K
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – Drops from 11,990 to 7,990 INR
- Offline YouTube – Another gift for Indians from Google after Android One
- Google Play Services 6.1 update improves Drive, Fit & Analytics
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – The Selfie Smartphone Will Be Launched Soon
- Eddy Tablet introduced by Metis Learning for kids in India
- Panasonic introduces DMC-CM1, 20MP Camera with Leica lens
- ZTE Announced 5.7 Inches ZMAX via T-Mobiles
- Sony launched Xperia E3 & E3 Dual with 4G network in India
Galaxy Tab 3 GT P5210 – Android 4.2.2 Official Firmware Update
Here is the latest and official firmware update for Galaxy Tab 3 GT P5210 users. The update is already been out in many places and you may have received its notification also but if you miss it because of any reason then here we are to help you. We will give you the download link of the update with the step by step procedure to update your device with the all new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware update. Make you device to a higher level and then share your experience with the new update with us.
Before you proceed to the steps and we give you the download link, check out the requirements list to update your device.
- Make a back up of your important tab data so that you always have it in case you phone get any harm in the updating procedure.
- Charge your device to at least 50% battery power.
- Enable USB debugging. To know how to make it work, read our other tutorial on how to enable USB debugging.
- Latest Samsung USB drivers must be installed in your device.
Also I almost forget to tell you that since this is an official update, it will not void the warranty of your device. Now you can download the latest firmware from below given links.
Steps to Install Android 4.2.2 Official Firmware on Galaxy Tab 3 GT P5210 –
- Extract the firmware package in desktop.
- Open Odin in your PC.
- Turn your tab switch off and make it enter in download mode. To make it possible, press Volume Down + Power + Menu keys together.
- Connect your device to the PC, the ID:COM section of Odin will change its color.
- Go to PDA and click it. It will ask for a .tar extension file, select it from the extracted firmware package.
- The installation begins as you click to “start.
Your Galaxy Tab 3 GT P5210 is now updated with Android 4.2.2 official jelly bean firmware.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014