- Redmi 1S on Sale: Just 5999 INR, register ASAP!
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha specs leaked, launching today
- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 Firmware
Samsung rolled out the official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 few months ago. And to everyone’s surprise, the next update i.e. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 firmware is already out in China and neighboring regions. Tab 2 users can update their devices with this firmware using Samsung Kies. Those to who wish to update manually can follow the simple steps mentioned in this article. We will be using ODIN to flash this firmware into your devices.
Precautions to be taken before updating:
- Create back up.
- Enable USB debugging. [Guide]
- Make sure all the Samsung USB drivers for your device are installed in the PC.
- ODIN v3.07 should be installed in your PC. If not then download it from the link provided.
- Firmware package
- ODIN v3.07
Steps to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 Firmware in Galaxy Tab 2 P3100:
- First of all make sure you have ODIN v3.07 installed in your PC. If not then click on the above link and download it.
- Download the firmware package from the above link and extract it in a folder.
- Run ODIN v3.07 in your PC.
- Access the download mode in your device. Hold the volume up key and switch on the device using the power button simultaneously to enter the download mode.
- Connect the device to the PC using USB cable. A successful connection will be verified by the “Added!!” message in ODIN.
- Now input the following files in their respective boxes:
input file named CODE in PDA box
input file named MODEM in Phone box
input file named CSC in CSC box
input file named PIT in Pit box
- Check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options in ODIN. If you have inserted a .pit file then make sure you have checked the Re-partition option as well.
- Verify the above two steps so that everything is in their respective places. Once confirmed, click on Start to start the flashing process.
- After the installation is complete, a green background with the message “PASS” will appear and you device will automatically reboot.
You’re done! The firmware has been successfully flashed in your Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 and you can enjoy the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 firmware. If you bump into any problems do comment below and we will try to solve your queries.