- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 Firmware
Samsung rolled out the official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 few months ago. And to everyone’s surprise, the next update i.e. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 firmware is already out in China and neighboring regions. Tab 2 users can update their devices with this firmware using Samsung Kies. Those to who wish to update manually can follow the simple steps mentioned in this article. We will be using ODIN to flash this firmware into your devices.
Precautions to be taken before updating:
- Create back up.
- Enable USB debugging. [Guide]
- Make sure all the Samsung USB drivers for your device are installed in the PC.
- ODIN v3.07 should be installed in your PC. If not then download it from the link provided.
- Firmware package
- ODIN v3.07
Steps to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 Firmware in Galaxy Tab 2 P3100:
- First of all make sure you have ODIN v3.07 installed in your PC. If not then click on the above link and download it.
- Download the firmware package from the above link and extract it in a folder.
- Run ODIN v3.07 in your PC.
- Access the download mode in your device. Hold the volume up key and switch on the device using the power button simultaneously to enter the download mode.
- Connect the device to the PC using USB cable. A successful connection will be verified by the “Added!!” message in ODIN.
- Now input the following files in their respective boxes:
input file named CODE in PDA box
input file named MODEM in Phone box
input file named CSC in CSC box
input file named PIT in Pit box
- Check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options in ODIN. If you have inserted a .pit file then make sure you have checked the Re-partition option as well.
- Verify the above two steps so that everything is in their respective places. Once confirmed, click on Start to start the flashing process.
- After the installation is complete, a green background with the message “PASS” will appear and you device will automatically reboot.
You’re done! The firmware has been successfully flashed in your Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 and you can enjoy the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCCLL2 firmware. If you bump into any problems do comment below and we will try to solve your queries.