- LG G3 – Leaked Specs and Pictures
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Coming Soon for Sprint Nexus 5
- Android 4.4 KitKat update is on 1.8% Android smartphones only
- Exchange old smartphone with Moto G and get Rs. 2000 off on Flipkart
- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 – Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware Update
Update Samsung Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 with latest android 4.1.2 official Jelly Bean firmware. This is in correspondence to the last update for the same device that causes some problem in camera and Wi-Fi so basically it is a bug fix issue that will solve the camera and connectivity related issues of your device.
Although this is only a bug fix issue but we prefer out users to take a back up every time they are experimenting with their device since it creates data storage with you in case of any harmful move. Follow the other requirements too before going t the procedure to update your device.
- Charge your device to at least a level you think is sufficient to make the update installed without switching your device off.
- For back up purpose, avoid the use of KIES and turn up to use of apps or SD card.
- Enable USB debugging in your device which you find in “Development” section of “Applications” part of “Settings” of your device.
After you checked the above mentioned requirements, download the following mentioned files to your computer.
Steps to Install Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware Update on Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 –
- After you download the files successfully, extract the firmware package.
- Switch your Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 off and enter it in download mode by pressing Volume Down + Center + Power keys together. Repeat until success, if the method doesn’t work for you, check out our tutorial here.
- Open Odin in your PC.
- Connect your device to the PC. The ID:COM part of Odin will change its color.
- Go to PDA” and select the .tar extension file from it.
- Click to “Start”.
- The installation begins, wait for few minutes.
Your Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 is now installed with Android 4.1.2 official Jelly Bean firmware update which is nothing but a bug fix for camera and Wi-Fi related issues.