- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 – Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware Update
Update Samsung Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 with latest android 4.1.2 official Jelly Bean firmware. This is in correspondence to the last update for the same device that causes some problem in camera and Wi-Fi so basically it is a bug fix issue that will solve the camera and connectivity related issues of your device.
Although this is only a bug fix issue but we prefer out users to take a back up every time they are experimenting with their device since it creates data storage with you in case of any harmful move. Follow the other requirements too before going t the procedure to update your device.
- Charge your device to at least a level you think is sufficient to make the update installed without switching your device off.
- For back up purpose, avoid the use of KIES and turn up to use of apps or SD card.
- Enable USB debugging in your device which you find in “Development” section of “Applications” part of “Settings” of your device.
After you checked the above mentioned requirements, download the following mentioned files to your computer.
Steps to Install Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware Update on Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 –
- After you download the files successfully, extract the firmware package.
- Switch your Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 off and enter it in download mode by pressing Volume Down + Center + Power keys together. Repeat until success, if the method doesn’t work for you, check out our tutorial here.
- Open Odin in your PC.
- Connect your device to the PC. The ID:COM part of Odin will change its color.
- Go to PDA” and select the .tar extension file from it.
- Click to “Start”.
- The installation begins, wait for few minutes.
Your Galaxy Star DUOS GT S5282 is now installed with Android 4.1.2 official Jelly Bean firmware update which is nothing but a bug fix for camera and Wi-Fi related issues.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Sony Xperia S – Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Update - December 9, 2014
- Lenovo Tab S8 – Specs, Features and Price - December 8, 2014
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014