- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N – Official XXAMA2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Firmware Update
If you have Samsung I8190N Galaxy S3 phone then you can update it with the latest Jelly Bean firmware update in this post. Latest Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update for Galaxy S3 mini is out officially by Samsung called XXAMA2. Make sure you follow all the instructions mentioned below to update your device with the latest firmware. You can also install it using Samsung KIES software, but if you are not able to do it from there then just follow given instructions below. You will be updating Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N using ODIN update software in this post. Make sure to check out the pre-requisites too.
XXAMA2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 firmware info – This is the latest updated version of Jelly Bean by Samsung for Galaxy S3 Mini. In this update Jelly Bean version is 4.1.2 and its official too. So don’t worry about updating your device using this post. You will also not need a rooted device to install the update using ODIN software. At present this update is only available for France, Spain, UK, Germany, Austria, Belgium and Italy.
Pre-Requisites for the update :
- This XXAMA2 Jelly Bean firmware update is only for Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N.
- Download and install USB drivers on your computer for Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Make sure your device has atleast 80% battery power while updating.
- Make a back up of all the important data you have on your Galaxy S3 Mini. You will lose it all in the updating process.
- You will also need to enable the USB Debugging Mode by going in the Settings.
- Make sure you have installed ODIN software on your computer.
- XXAMA2 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update is actually official, so you will lose root access to your device.
- Update your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage later.
Download Links :
Steps to Install XXAMA2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N –
- Download XXAMA2 firmware update file and then extract it on your laptop or computer.
- Switch Off Galaxy S3 Mini and go to the Download Mode by pressing and holding volume up key and also press power button at the same moment.
- Start ODIN on your computer and then use USB Cable to connect S3 Mini to the computer. One of the boxes in ODIN will turn into Yellow colour with a port name inside. [ Make sure you see that when you connect your device]
- Now look for PDA, Phone, CSC and PIT button on ODIN to select update files.
- Select file named as PDA for PDA button
- Select file named as MODEM for Phone button
- Select file having CSC in its name for CSE
- Select .pit file for PIT option.
* Ignore if you don’t file any file for option – Phone, CSC and PIT.
- Now from many of the check boxes on ODIN, check only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. And if you have select any file for PIT option then also check the Re-Partition box.
- Now you are ready to update your device, just hit on the Start button on ODIN. It will take few minutes to install XXAMA2 firmware update on your device.
ODIN will restart your phone if you have followed all the steps carefully. Now you have latest Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXAMA2 firmware update on your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N. If you are having problems updating your device with latest firmware then you can use comment box below. Also share this post with friends to help them install latest Jelly Bean on their devices.