- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Galaxy S3 LTE GT I9305 Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXBMA3 Official Firmware Update
Samsung releases Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXBMA3 firmware update for Galaxy S3 LTE GT I9305 in various countries. If you are a user from Austria, Spain, UK, Belgium, France, Italy, Hungary or Germany then you might have received the OTA update and if not then you may follow the procedure given here to update your device with the latest official release.
You may like to know the features that Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXBMA3 update will bring to your device so we have summed up the list also. You must read out and follow all the requirements mentioned before proceeding to the procedure to update your Galaxy S3 LTE GT I9305.
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXBMA3 Features
- Multi Windows
- Group Chat
- Page Buddy
- Paper Artist
- Improved Gallery
- New Notification Bar
- New Keyboard
- Smart Rotation
- A charged windows computer/laptop.
- Latest Samsung USB drivers.
- USB Debugging enabled.
- Charged Galaxy S3 LTE GT I9305.
- Precautionary Step – Create a backup.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXBMA3 Firmware
Steps to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXBMA3 Firmware in Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT I9305:
- Download the firmware and Odin in your laptop and extract the files.
- Enter your device in download node. Press Volume Down + Home keys together with Power button for this.
- Open Odin.
- Connect the device with the laptop.
- The ID: COM section will change the color to yellow.
- Click “PDA” and select the file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Uncheck “Repartition” in Options menu and check “Auto Reboot”.
- Click “Start”.
- The installation will begin and a message will be shown after it completes.
Your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT I9305 is now updated with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXBMA3 firmware. Enjoy the features that come along with this update in your device.