- Offline YouTube – Another gift for Indians from Google after Android One
- Google Play Services 6.1 update improves Drive, Fit & Analytics
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – The Selfie Smartphone Will Be Launched Soon
- Eddy Tablet introduced by Metis Learning for kids in India
- Panasonic introduces DMC-CM1, 20MP Camera with Leica lens
- ZTE Announced 5.7 Inches ZMAX via T-Mobiles
- Sony launched Xperia E3 & E3 Dual with 4G network in India
- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
Galaxy S3 GT I9300: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Premium Suite XXELL4 Firmware
There are lots of firmware updates available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 device because it is one of the most popular android smartphone. The number of its users is even more than that of iPhone users. That is the reason why we have a lot of firmware updates available for this smartphone. This time we got a premium firmware which will update the operating system version to the latest Jelly Bean v4.1.2.
This update firmware is Premium Suite XXELL4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update. This firmware didn’t have the Multi Window feature but rests of the features are available.
- Back up all your personal stuff using apps which are available at GooglePlay store.
- Enable the USB Debugging option from “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.”
- Install USB drivers of your device on to your PC which will help in the USB connection.
- Recharge the battery up to 50% at least.
XXELL4 firmware package:
- United Kingdom
- Nordic Countries
Steps to Install Premium Suite XXELL4 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Firmware on Your Galaxy S3 GT I9300:
These are the steps to follow to update the version of your android operating system of Galaxy S3 GT I9300 smartphone.
- Download the firmware package and the ODIN application on your computer.
- Connect the device with the PC and transfer the firmware package to the root folder of microSD card and then disconnect the device.
- Enter into the recovery mode by pressing Volume up key with power button at the same time.
- Start ODIN app and connect the device to the PC.
- In ODIN, you will see ID:COM section color changing to Yellow which indicates the successful installation of drivers and connection of the device.
- Now click on PDA to select the downloaded file and then select the Start option to start the update process. Don’t forget to ignore the .dll file which you will file in the package once you extract the files.
- After installation, your device will be restarted automatically.
Now the update process is complete and your Galaxy S3 GT I9300 is updated with the latest Android Jelly Bean v4.1.2 with Premium Suite XXELL4 firmware.
Latest posts by Pawan Kumar (see all)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – Rooting on ZSBMA1 based Official Android 4.1.1 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – Install ZSBMA1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – XXBLL3 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update - January 14, 2013