- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Galaxy S3 GT I9300: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Premium Suite XXELL4 Firmware
There are lots of firmware updates available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 device because it is one of the most popular android smartphone. The number of its users is even more than that of iPhone users. That is the reason why we have a lot of firmware updates available for this smartphone. This time we got a premium firmware which will update the operating system version to the latest Jelly Bean v4.1.2.
This update firmware is Premium Suite XXELL4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update. This firmware didn’t have the Multi Window feature but rests of the features are available.
- Back up all your personal stuff using apps which are available at GooglePlay store.
- Enable the USB Debugging option from “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.”
- Install USB drivers of your device on to your PC which will help in the USB connection.
- Recharge the battery up to 50% at least.
XXELL4 firmware package:
- United Kingdom
- Nordic Countries
Steps to Install Premium Suite XXELL4 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Firmware on Your Galaxy S3 GT I9300:
These are the steps to follow to update the version of your android operating system of Galaxy S3 GT I9300 smartphone.
- Download the firmware package and the ODIN application on your computer.
- Connect the device with the PC and transfer the firmware package to the root folder of microSD card and then disconnect the device.
- Enter into the recovery mode by pressing Volume up key with power button at the same time.
- Start ODIN app and connect the device to the PC.
- In ODIN, you will see ID:COM section color changing to Yellow which indicates the successful installation of drivers and connection of the device.
- Now click on PDA to select the downloaded file and then select the Start option to start the update process. Don’t forget to ignore the .dll file which you will file in the package once you extract the files.
- After installation, your device will be restarted automatically.
Now the update process is complete and your Galaxy S3 GT I9300 is updated with the latest Android Jelly Bean v4.1.2 with Premium Suite XXELL4 firmware.