- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Galaxy S3 GT I9300: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Premium Suite XXELL4 Firmware
There are lots of firmware updates available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 device because it is one of the most popular android smartphone. The number of its users is even more than that of iPhone users. That is the reason why we have a lot of firmware updates available for this smartphone. This time we got a premium firmware which will update the operating system version to the latest Jelly Bean v4.1.2.
This update firmware is Premium Suite XXELL4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update. This firmware didn’t have the Multi Window feature but rests of the features are available.
- Back up all your personal stuff using apps which are available at GooglePlay store.
- Enable the USB Debugging option from “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.”
- Install USB drivers of your device on to your PC which will help in the USB connection.
- Recharge the battery up to 50% at least.
XXELL4 firmware package:
- United Kingdom
- Nordic Countries
Steps to Install Premium Suite XXELL4 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Firmware on Your Galaxy S3 GT I9300:
These are the steps to follow to update the version of your android operating system of Galaxy S3 GT I9300 smartphone.
- Download the firmware package and the ODIN application on your computer.
- Connect the device with the PC and transfer the firmware package to the root folder of microSD card and then disconnect the device.
- Enter into the recovery mode by pressing Volume up key with power button at the same time.
- Start ODIN app and connect the device to the PC.
- In ODIN, you will see ID:COM section color changing to Yellow which indicates the successful installation of drivers and connection of the device.
- Now click on PDA to select the downloaded file and then select the Start option to start the update process. Don’t forget to ignore the .dll file which you will file in the package once you extract the files.
- After installation, your device will be restarted automatically.
Now the update process is complete and your Galaxy S3 GT I9300 is updated with the latest Android Jelly Bean v4.1.2 with Premium Suite XXELL4 firmware.