- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
- Android M – Dev preview may be released
- Sony Lavender Images Leaked – Bezel Less Display
- Macadamia Nut Cookie may be the internal codename for Android M
- Facebook Video Call Feature Rolling Out
- BlackBerry Leap – Available in Singapore from May 23rd
- OnePlus Two – Possible Specifications
- Google Play New Feature – Pre-register for apps
- Snapchat: Sharing Tool Added to Discover
- OnePlus One Lite To Be Unveiled Today
Galaxy S GT-I9000 – Latest Stable Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Firmware
Are you facing problem of low speed of Galaxy S GT-I9000? If yes, then here we have the solution for you. This time we have brought you the most stable and fastest firmware for your device. It will fix all the bug issues of your device and will make it fast than ever before. Don’t believe us? Try the firmware by your own and you will know the difference. It will hardly take 10 minutes. But since this is an unofficial device so it will void the warranty of your device.
Follow the requirements list before you begin to update your device.
- Your device data may get lost or corrupted in the firmware installation process so take a back up of it but not by using KIES. Try SD card and apps or it.
- Enable USB debugging from Development section of Setting.
- Rooted Galaxy S GT-I9000 with custom recovery image pre-installed in it.
- Latest Samsung USB drivers.
Steps To Install Latest Stable and Fastest Android 4.2.2 Firmware on Galaxy S GT-I9000 –
- Download all the four packages in your PC.
- Transfer the downloaded files to the phone using USB cable.
- Switch your device to recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Menu + Power keys together. You will see a green robot sign on the device’s screen.
- You may use ROM Manager App also for entering in recovery mode.
- Once you enter successfully, go to “Install zip from SD card”.
- Now you will see the option “Choose zip from SD card”. Select the firmware package from your device now.
- Once it is installed, repeat the same process with Google Apps, Add On and Touch Wiz packages.
- After all the packages are installed successfully, go to “Go Back” and then “Reboot System Now”.
Your Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 is now updated with latest and the most stable and fastest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition) - May 26, 2015
- Android M – Dev preview may be released - May 26, 2015
- Moto E LTE (2015) – How to install TWRP recovery - May 26, 2015