- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
- Upgrade to 64 GB Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and get $100 cashback
- OnePlus 2 – Price leaked, will be around $400
Galaxy S GT-I9000 – Latest Stable Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Firmware
Are you facing problem of low speed of Galaxy S GT-I9000? If yes, then here we have the solution for you. This time we have brought you the most stable and fastest firmware for your device. It will fix all the bug issues of your device and will make it fast than ever before. Don’t believe us? Try the firmware by your own and you will know the difference. It will hardly take 10 minutes. But since this is an unofficial device so it will void the warranty of your device.
Follow the requirements list before you begin to update your device.
- Your device data may get lost or corrupted in the firmware installation process so take a back up of it but not by using KIES. Try SD card and apps or it.
- Enable USB debugging from Development section of Setting.
- Rooted Galaxy S GT-I9000 with custom recovery image pre-installed in it.
- Latest Samsung USB drivers.
Steps To Install Latest Stable and Fastest Android 4.2.2 Firmware on Galaxy S GT-I9000 –
- Download all the four packages in your PC.
- Transfer the downloaded files to the phone using USB cable.
- Switch your device to recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Menu + Power keys together. You will see a green robot sign on the device’s screen.
- You may use ROM Manager App also for entering in recovery mode.
- Once you enter successfully, go to “Install zip from SD card”.
- Now you will see the option “Choose zip from SD card”. Select the firmware package from your device now.
- Once it is installed, repeat the same process with Google Apps, Add On and Touch Wiz packages.
- After all the packages are installed successfully, go to “Go Back” and then “Reboot System Now”.
Your Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 is now updated with latest and the most stable and fastest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware.