- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Galaxy S Advance I9070 – Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Styled Firmware Update
A new firmware is released by a XDA developer for Galaxy S Advance I9070. It is Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Styled firmware. Although it is not an official release but is stable. Check out more about it further. Also please follow all the mentioned requirements list items to avoid any bad to your device.
- Your files may get corrupted or deleted while installing this update in your device so create a back up of your important files, SMSs, contacts and other items.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Your PC must have latest Samsung USB drivers.
- The firmware can be installed only on a rooted device. Check your Galaxy S Advance I9070 is rooted or not using Root Checker App.
Steps to Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Styled Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 –
- Download the firmware in your charged PC.
- Connect your Galaxy S Advance I9070 to the PC and move the files to its SD card.
- Disconnect it from PC.
- Make your device enter in recovery mode. You have two ways to do this; one is by using ROM Manager App and second is by pressing the Volume Up and Home buttons together with Power key.
- Repeat above step until you succeed.
- After your success to enter in recovery mode, perform wiping. Select “Wipe Data or Factory Reset” and “Wipe Cache Partition” for this.
- Now go to “Install zip from SD card” option.
- After it tap to “Choose zip from SD card”.
- Navigate to the moved firmware files and choose them.
- The installation will begin and will take not more than 6 to 7 minutes to complete.
Your Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 is now updated with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Styled firmware. Check out the device version in “About Phone” part of “Settings”.