- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
- Upgrade to 64 GB Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and get $100 cashback
- OnePlus 2 – Price leaked, will be around $400
- Deal – Nexus 6 Sale on eBay for $440 (Free shipping, no sales tax)
- Virgin America announces Android powered in-built entertainment system
Galaxy S Advance I9070 – Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Styled Firmware Update
A new firmware is released by a XDA developer for Galaxy S Advance I9070. It is Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Styled firmware. Although it is not an official release but is stable. Check out more about it further. Also please follow all the mentioned requirements list items to avoid any bad to your device.
- Your files may get corrupted or deleted while installing this update in your device so create a back up of your important files, SMSs, contacts and other items.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Your PC must have latest Samsung USB drivers.
- The firmware can be installed only on a rooted device. Check your Galaxy S Advance I9070 is rooted or not using Root Checker App.
Steps to Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Styled Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 –
- Download the firmware in your charged PC.
- Connect your Galaxy S Advance I9070 to the PC and move the files to its SD card.
- Disconnect it from PC.
- Make your device enter in recovery mode. You have two ways to do this; one is by using ROM Manager App and second is by pressing the Volume Up and Home buttons together with Power key.
- Repeat above step until you succeed.
- After your success to enter in recovery mode, perform wiping. Select “Wipe Data or Factory Reset” and “Wipe Cache Partition” for this.
- Now go to “Install zip from SD card” option.
- After it tap to “Choose zip from SD card”.
- Navigate to the moved firmware files and choose them.
- The installation will begin and will take not more than 6 to 7 minutes to complete.
Your Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 is now updated with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Styled firmware. Check out the device version in “About Phone” part of “Settings”.