- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
- Gionee Marathon M4 – Specs, Features and Price
- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
Galaxy Note N7000 – Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean UBLSF Firmware Update
Hey Guys, we are here to help you update your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to the official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean UBLSF firmware.
About the firmware:
Samsung officially released the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy Note N7000 series and is dubbed as UBLSF firmware. The update contains major changes which will enhance your Android usage. The performance and stability of the ROM has been greatly increased. The famous Multi view feature has been added in this update so you can experience the same multi-windows such as in Note 2. Customizable notification panel has been added with some new additional buttons. The default keyboard has been changed and the Samsung Cloud Services feature has been added. New features like direct call, Smart Stay and pop-up play have been added. There are two home screen modes available and Google Now is available.
Method of update: We will be using ODIN to flash the ROM into your phone.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- You need to make a full backup of the data in your phone in your PC.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled.
- The Samsung USB drivers should be installed.
- The phone should be fully charged before updating.
NOTE: The firmware is officially released by Samsung. Any rooted device will lose root after installing the update.
Links for download:
- ODIN v1.85
Steps to Install Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean UBLSF Firmware Update on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 –
- Click on the links above and download the packages to your PC. Extract them in separate folders.
- Enter the download mode of your phone.
Howto: Switch off the phone. Now hold the volume down and home buttons and switch on using the power button. The device will reboot into download mode. The Android Construction logo will be visible when you enter the mode.
- Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable. Run ODIN in PC.
- When the phone gets connected to the PC successfully, ODIN will show the message “Added!!” and the COM port number will be displayed.
- Input the following files in the respective boxes-
CODE file into the PDA box
MODEM file into the Phone box
CSC file into the CSC box
PIT file into the PIT box
If no such file is available then ignore.
- Check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options. If a pit file has been inserted then check the Re-partition option as well.
- Confirm and click Start to begin the flashing process.
- When the flashing is complete, the phone will reboot automatically.
Your Galaxy Note has been updated to the new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. Comment below for any queries or doubts.