If you want better performance out of your device then it will be possible by running your device to the latest Android Os versions. This time company has brought Android 6.0.1 BeanStalk Marshmallow for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to keep your device safer and your data will also be safe with every update as it also removes chances of malicious attack from viruses.
Important things you should know before updating:
- Backup all your data for the safety measures as it can lost during the process
- Update your phone when it will have 60% battery, as if it will run out of juice during updating then device may get permanently dead
- Be ensure that you have Samsung USB drivers on your PC
- Disable all the antivirus app from your computer as they will create problem.
- Device should have rooted version of Galaxy NOTE 2.
Steps to update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Download the files from download section and connect your Galaxy Note 2 to computer
- Connect your device to the computer via USB cable and move the downloaded files to SD card
- Then turn off the phone and press the volume up, home and power buttons to put the phone in recovery mode
- Once in ClockWork Recovery mode, choose ‘wipe data/factory reset’
- After that you have to Choose ‘wipe cache partition’.
- Then select the option ‘wipe cache/dalvik’ to protect phone from getting it into any boot loops or any other troubles.
- Again go back to main menu in the recovery and select ‘Install zip from Sd card’
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Repeat the above steps for Google Apps
- Choose ‘Reboot System’ to reboot your phone from the recovery menu
Now you can enjoy your Galaxy Note 2 with its updated version.