- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
- LG Launched 2 Smartphones Fino and Bello
Galaxy Nexus I9250 – Install Android 4.3 Official Update Manually
This week’s hot news is the Android 4.3 update for Nexus devices. In my recent article I showed you guys how to install this update in Nexus 4. Now in this article I’ll show you how to install official Android 4.3 JWR66V in Galaxy Nexus I9250. So before we start take a look at the prerequisites.
- Take the backup of your important data. Like SMS, Contacts, Apps etc.
- Turn ON the USB debugging on your device.
- The battery level should be more than 70%.
- Go to “Settings->About phone”. You must be using Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 to be able to install this update.
- Download the drivers of Galaxy Nexus to your computer.
- Your device should be non rooted.
Steps to install Android 4.3 Manual Update in Nexus I9250
- First of all download the package from downloads section above. Change the filename to update.zip.
- Use the USB cable to connect your phone to computer.
- Move your update.zip file to sdCard of your device.
- Power off your Nexus device. Restart it in Bootloader mode by pressing Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together. It will take you to fastboot menu, select START option.
- Use Volume Up button 5-6 times you’ll get the Recovery, select it by Power button, you will see an exclamation mark. Now keep holding Volume Up + Power buttons, you’ll get into the Recovery Mode Menu.
- Choose the option which says “update from SD card”. Locate the update.zip file. Press the Power button for confirmation.
- Your device will start installing the update. It will take some time. Keep patience.
By following the above steps you’ll get Android 4.3 official update in your Nexus I9250. Enjoy! If you get any error then let me know via comments.
Latest posts by Chankey Pathak (see all)
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S – How to unroot easily - September 15, 2014
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S – How to root easily without losing data - September 15, 2014
- Redmi 1S on Sale: Just 5999 INR, register ASAP! - August 26, 2014