- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Galaxy Mega 6.3 – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Manual Update
Update your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE GT I9205 with the latest available Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware. Although it is time for Android 4.3 update but the users have to wait some more time for that, till then the users can try their hand at Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update. This is an official update and you may have got notification for it. For those users who haven’t got the update here are the manual steps to update your device with this update.
Follow the below requirements list before you proceed to the update manual. Also make a back up of all your data so that it can be recovered in case if it is got corrupted or lost in between the update procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging. You will find this option in “Settings -> Application”, go for “Development” and check the option there.
- Charged Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE GT I9205.
Now you can download the following mentioned files in order to update your device.
- Firmware package
Steps to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Update on Galaxy Mega 6.3 –
- Once you download the above files extract them at your desktop.
- Open Odin in your PC.
- Make your smartphone enter in download mode by pressing Home + Volume Down + Power keys together. Repeat until you see a green robot on screen.
- Now connect your device to the PC.
- The ID:COM section of Odin will change its color as you connect your device to the PC. This indicates that the device is successfully connected.
- Go to “PDA” and select the .tar extension file from the extracted firmware package. Now click to “Start”. The installation procedure of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official update on Galaxy Mega 6.3 starts.
- Wait patiently for some time till the installation completes itself.
Your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE GT I9205 is now updated with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware. For any doubts and query comment us.