- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Galaxy Mega 6.3 – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Manual Update
Update your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE GT I9205 with the latest available Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware. Although it is time for Android 4.3 update but the users have to wait some more time for that, till then the users can try their hand at Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update. This is an official update and you may have got notification for it. For those users who haven’t got the update here are the manual steps to update your device with this update.
Follow the below requirements list before you proceed to the update manual. Also make a back up of all your data so that it can be recovered in case if it is got corrupted or lost in between the update procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging. You will find this option in “Settings -> Application”, go for “Development” and check the option there.
- Charged Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE GT I9205.
Now you can download the following mentioned files in order to update your device.
Steps to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Update on Galaxy Mega 6.3 –
- Once you download the above files extract them at your desktop.
- Open Odin in your PC.
- Make your smartphone enter in download mode by pressing Home + Volume Down + Power keys together. Repeat until you see a green robot on screen.
- Now connect your device to the PC.
- The ID:COM section of Odin will change its color as you connect your device to the PC. This indicates that the device is successfully connected.
- Go to “PDA” and select the .tar extension file from the extracted firmware package. Now click to “Start”. The installation procedure of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official update on Galaxy Mega 6.3 starts.
- Wait patiently for some time till the installation completes itself.
Your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE GT I9205 is now updated with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware. For any doubts and query comment us.