- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
Galaxy Grand I9082 – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMAB Official Firmware
An official update is out for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 users, they can now update their device with latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. With the installation of this update in your device, the lagging problem that your device is facing will be removed. It will certainly gain more speed. The issues which the camera faces due to the previous updates will also be recovered. So, go through the post further to know about the installation procedure of the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMAB firmware in your Galaxy Grand I9082.
The update is an official release from Samsung in selected countries only so you might have got notification for this update and if not then you can follow the procedure given here.
Your Galaxy Grand I9082 will stop lagging after this firmware installation. Also the camera related issues that occur due to any other previous update will also be resolved. Since the update is official so your device’s warranty will not be voided due to it.
- Although it will not harm your device and its data in any way but for safety reasons you must take a back up of your important data.
- Make the option of USB Debugging checked.
- Your PC must have latest Samsung USB drivers.
- Charge your Galaxy Grand I9082.
- Disable the security related apps of your device.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMAB Firmware
Steps to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMAB Firmware Update in Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082:
- Download the update file and Odin which will help you to install this update. Extract files to desktop.
- Open Odin in the PC.
- Enter your Galaxy Grand I9082 in download mode. Long Press Power + Volume Down + Center keys for this. You will see a green robot as an indication that you have successfully entered in download mode.
- Connect your device to PC. The ID: COM section will change its color to yellow to indicate successful connection.
- Go to PDA and select the tar.md5 extension file and click to Start.
After few minutes of wait, your Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 will be updated with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMAB firmware. Enjoy the latest firmware which will boost the device’s speed and resolves the camera issues.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- OnePlus One – How to Enable Voice Wakeup on CM12S - April 16, 2015
- OnePlus One – How To Root on CM12S Android Lollipop Update - April 15, 2015
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked - April 14, 2015