- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Galaxy Gio GT S5660: Install Final Version of MIUI Custom ROM Firmware
Are you waiting for the final MIUI version update for your Galaxy Gio GT S5660? If yes, then your wait is over, the final version for MIUI update that is 2.4.20 has arrived. Let us reveal how install the Custom ROM firmware with easy and step by step tutorial in the due course of the article. Also the list of features is given so that you may know what your device will have after installing this MIUI 2.4.20 Custom ROM.
- Back up: Create a back up of all the important data since applying this update may corrupt some files and the data will be no longer useful. It is advised to not use KIES for creating the back up since it will support your device after you install the Custom ROM in it. You may use certain apps for SMSs, Calls or you may also opt for SD card.
- Battery: Your Galaxy Gio GT S5660 must carry at least 40% battery charge so that low battery will not hinder the MIUI 2.4.20 installation process.
- Rooting: Your device must be rooted before updating it with the final version of MIUI. You may check out whether your phone is rooted or not using “Root Checker” app.
- The update is only for model “Samsung Galaxy Gio GT S5660”, check out your model name in “About Phone” section of “Settings”.
- You must follow the instruction strictly and in same sequence, we are not responsible for any damage held to your device.
- Support to FM Radio, Bluetooth, Sensors, Wi-Fi, Audio, Audio, SD card, Camera and DSP Manager.
- Better Browser, live wallpapers, GPS.
We assume that you have followed the above mentioned points and now we are providing you the step by step tutorial to update your Samsung Galaxy Gio GT S5660 with MIUI 2.4.20 Custom ROM firmware.
Steps to install final version of MIUI Custom ROM firmware in Samsung Galaxy Gio GT S5660:
- Get the Package: For installing the update you have to download MIUI 2.4.20 Custom ROM Firmware.
- Connect your Galaxy Gio GT S5660: Now connect your device with the PC and transform the downloaded files to it and then disconnect it.
- Enter Recovery Mode: Switch off the device and press the Menu + Power buttons simultaneously to enter recovery mode. Repeat the process until you enter the recovery mode.
- Updating Process: Once you enter in the recovery mode go to “Install Zip from SD Card” and select the option “Choose Zip from SD card” now navigates to the transformed zip file. Once you select the file it will hardly take 5 minutes for the whole updating process.
- Go Back: After updating your Galaxy Gio GT S5660 you can enter in normal mode, for this choose “Go Back” and tap to “Reboot System Now”.
You have updated your Samsung Galaxy Gio GT S5660 with MIUI 2.4.20 final version Custom ROM firmware; you may check the firmware version in “About Phone” section of “Settings”. In case your device got stuck at any point in the updating process then you have to switch it off and reinsert the battery. If you encounter any problem in the installation process then you are free to ask us and we will provide you with the best solution.