- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
Galaxy Ace S5830 – Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Nexus Styled Firmware Update
Update your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with the latest and smoothest available firmware update that is Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Nexus styled firmware. This is an unofficial update but doesn’t have any bugs associated with it. This update contains same Status Bar and animations as that of Jelly Bean so let’s start with the procedure to install this firmware on your device that will add more charm to your device. But before we go to the step wise procedure let us go through the requirements list so that our device is ready to be updated.
- Create a back up. Use apps for SMSs and Call Logs. Make use of SD card for storing files and folders. Do not use KIES.
- Enable USB Debugging of your Galaxy Ace S5830 from Settings.
- Your device must be rooted for installing this update. Check using “Root Checker” app if your device is rooted or not.
- Custom recovery image must be pre-installed in your device.
Now your device is ready to be updated, download the following attachments.
Steps to Install Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Nexus Styled Firmware on Galaxy Ace S5830 –
- Download the firmware package from the above given link to your computer.
- Now connect your device with the computer and transfer the downloaded files to its SD card.
- Disconnect your device and turn it off.
- Make it enter in recovery mode either using ROM Manager App or by pressing Volume Up + Power + Home keys together. You will see a green robot on success
- Go to “Install zip from SD card”. It will ask you to select a zip file you want to update with, select the moved file. The installation will begin automatically.
- Select “+++++Go Back+++++” and then “Reboot System Now”.
Your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is now installed with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Nexus styled firmware update. Check it in your “About Phone” section of “Settings”. If you are facing any trouble at any steps then comment the same and we will give you the solution.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- OnePlus One – How to Enable Voice Wakeup on CM12S - April 16, 2015
- OnePlus One – How To Root on CM12S Android Lollipop Update - April 15, 2015
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked - April 14, 2015