- Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
- Android M – Dev preview may be released
- Sony Lavender Images Leaked – Bezel Less Display
- Macadamia Nut Cookie may be the internal codename for Android M
- Facebook Video Call Feature Rolling Out
- BlackBerry Leap – Available in Singapore from May 23rd
- OnePlus Two – Possible Specifications
- Google Play New Feature – Pre-register for apps
- Snapchat: Sharing Tool Added to Discover
DreamBook Power W17CR Notebook: Specs, Features and Price
DreamBook Power W17CR is the latest notebook added to the DreamBook series of the Pioneer Computers. This notebook can be confused with a 17 inch laptop and it is based on the Intel ‘Ivy Bridge’ 3rd generation core platform. The cost of this laptop is about $1,199.99. the advanced features of this DreamBook consists of a Core i7-3820QM quad-core CPU with the clock frequency of 2.7GHz, 8GB RAM, two HDDs, two SSDs and many others. Throughout this article, we would be discussing the specs and features of this device in detail.
The crystal bright full HD display with a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 is an amazing features of this 17.3” 16:9 Laptops. The embedded graphics is the nVidia GeForce GT650M discrete graphics with 1 GB memory. The available processors with this notebook are 3rd generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core processor, the 3rd generation Intel Core i7/i5 Duo Core processor or the 2nd generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processor. The device is equipped with the 3rd Generation Intel HM77 Chipset. The various memory storage options of the device make its storage capacity huge and expandable up to even 8GB. The Dual channel DDR3 and the two 204pins SODIMM sockets provide support for DDR3 1333/ 1600 MHz in the device.
Equipped with the NVIDIA graphics, NVIDIA Optimus Technology, this DreamBook has GT650M (N13P-GT) +1GB DDR3 and GPU that could be switched from iGPU to dGPU and vice versa. The various ports available in the notebook are one USB 2.0 port, three USB 3.0 ports, one eSATA port that is a combination of the USB 3.0, one external VGA port and one HDMI 1.4a output port. The various jacks available are listed as: one headphone jack, one microphone jack, one S/PDIF output jack, one RJ-45 LAN port and one DC-in jack. One exclusive feature of this notebook is a 9-in-1 Push-Push card reader, which can support reading MMC/ RSMMC, SD/ mini- SD/ SDHC/ SDXC, MS/ MS Pro/ MS Duo.
The operating system that the notebook comes with is Windows 7/8. The security features include Kensington Lock and Finger Print as well. Either a 1.3MP or a 2.0MP video camera is installed in the laptop along with another 2.0MP webcam for smooth video calling options. An exclusive feature of the device is a mini card slot for WLAN combo half size mini card with PCIe and USB interface. The various connectivity options provided by the laptop include a 10/100/1000MB base-TX Ethernet LAN and Intel Centrino Full Size Mini card module.
Various other features include marvellous audio features such as High Definition audio for perfect music, S/PDIF digital output and built in microphone and two speakers are all the more admirable features. Empowered with a 48.84WH Battery, the notebook could be used for about 220-260 minutes without break. This feature makes it preferable for journeys. The dimensions of the notebook are 413 x 277.5 x 17.1-41.5 mm and its weight is around 3.2 kg.
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013