- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Download Google Play Store 3.7.13 APK
If you are the user of Jelly Bean Galaxy Nexus devices, you must have been familiar with the Google Play v3.5.11. There is exiting news for you as the new numerically updated version of the above changelog is launched by the Google Play with name Google Play 3.7.13 APK.
Since the original launch by the Google is not done yet, but if you are technology freak and want the latest version, you can download it from here and install it following the very basic and easy steps similar to any other app of APK.
Steps to be followed to install Google play Store 3.7.13 APK:
1) The first step includes downloading Google Play Store 3.7.13 APK.
2) If you have downloaded the files on PC then you have to transfer it in your device.
3) Enable UNKNOWN SOURCES by following the steps of going to Settings then applications just to install the application from your memory card or SD card. If your phone have ICS, Android 4.0/4.1, then the steps to be followed are Settings and then to Security.
4) Go to the downloaded or transferred file GP3.7.13.apk by going to the file manager app. You must have file manager installed in your device.
5) Now remains the last step, which is the easiest of all. You just have to tap on the downloaded file GP3.7.13.apk and your desired updated version will be installed in a few seconds, and now you have the latest version of Google Play with you.
Important information: Unlike other updating changelogs, you are not required to root your device before installing it. And for this update to work properly, your device must have operating system Android 2.2 or higher versions.
The above steps are easy and clear enough but if you experience any problem regarding its download or installment, do let us know to help you in the best possible way.