- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
- Upgrade to 64 GB Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and get $100 cashback
- OnePlus 2 – Price leaked, will be around $400
- Deal – Nexus 6 Sale on eBay for $440 (Free shipping, no sales tax)
- Virgin America announces Android powered in-built entertainment system
Download Google Play Store 3.7.13 APK
If you are the user of Jelly Bean Galaxy Nexus devices, you must have been familiar with the Google Play v3.5.11. There is exiting news for you as the new numerically updated version of the above changelog is launched by the Google Play with name Google Play 3.7.13 APK.
Since the original launch by the Google is not done yet, but if you are technology freak and want the latest version, you can download it from here and install it following the very basic and easy steps similar to any other app of APK.
Steps to be followed to install Google play Store 3.7.13 APK:
1) The first step includes downloading Google Play Store 3.7.13 APK.
2) If you have downloaded the files on PC then you have to transfer it in your device.
3) Enable UNKNOWN SOURCES by following the steps of going to Settings then applications just to install the application from your memory card or SD card. If your phone have ICS, Android 4.0/4.1, then the steps to be followed are Settings and then to Security.
4) Go to the downloaded or transferred file GP3.7.13.apk by going to the file manager app. You must have file manager installed in your device.
5) Now remains the last step, which is the easiest of all. You just have to tap on the downloaded file GP3.7.13.apk and your desired updated version will be installed in a few seconds, and now you have the latest version of Google Play with you.
Important information: Unlike other updating changelogs, you are not required to root your device before installing it. And for this update to work properly, your device must have operating system Android 2.2 or higher versions.
The above steps are easy and clear enough but if you experience any problem regarding its download or installment, do let us know to help you in the best possible way.