- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Download Google Play Store 3.7.13 APK
If you are the user of Jelly Bean Galaxy Nexus devices, you must have been familiar with the Google Play v3.5.11. There is exiting news for you as the new numerically updated version of the above changelog is launched by the Google Play with name Google Play 3.7.13 APK.
Since the original launch by the Google is not done yet, but if you are technology freak and want the latest version, you can download it from here and install it following the very basic and easy steps similar to any other app of APK.
Steps to be followed to install Google play Store 3.7.13 APK:
1) The first step includes downloading Google Play Store 3.7.13 APK.
2) If you have downloaded the files on PC then you have to transfer it in your device.
3) Enable UNKNOWN SOURCES by following the steps of going to Settings then applications just to install the application from your memory card or SD card. If your phone have ICS, Android 4.0/4.1, then the steps to be followed are Settings and then to Security.
4) Go to the downloaded or transferred file GP3.7.13.apk by going to the file manager app. You must have file manager installed in your device.
5) Now remains the last step, which is the easiest of all. You just have to tap on the downloaded file GP3.7.13.apk and your desired updated version will be installed in a few seconds, and now you have the latest version of Google Play with you.
Important information: Unlike other updating changelogs, you are not required to root your device before installing it. And for this update to work properly, your device must have operating system Android 2.2 or higher versions.
The above steps are easy and clear enough but if you experience any problem regarding its download or installment, do let us know to help you in the best possible way.