- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Comparison – Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx HD vs Samsung Galaxy S4
The war is on between the bigger Smartphone manufacturers such as LG, Nokia, Samsung, and HTC & Motorola. Every manufacturer is willing to capture the largest pie of the Smartphone market with appealing customers through new and innovative in smartphone.One of the most successful Smartphone manufacturer-Samsung is all set to launch its nest version of Galaxy by the name Samsung Galaxy S4. The smartphone will face stiff competition from Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx HD. A quick comparison between both the Smartphone’s will reveal the cut throat competition.
Comparison Between Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD And Samsung Galaxy S4 -
- Display : Both the smartphone consists of an AMOLED capacitive touch screen though the screen size of Samsung Galaxy S4 is 5 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels in comparison to 4.7 inches screen size with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution of Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD.
- Memory : Both the smartphone has a microSD slot with expandable memory available to 64 GB in Samsung Galaxy S4 in comparison to 32 GB in Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD.
- Camera : Samsung Galaxy S4 beats Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD on camera specs with a 13 MP rear camera in comparison to 8 MP camera in Motorola smartphone.Moreover,the front camera of Samsung Galaxy S4 is 2 Mp whereas Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD has 1.3 MP front camera.
- Operating System : Both the smartphone consists of a Android v4.0.4 operating system upgradeable to Jellybean whereas Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD.
- Processor : Samsung Galaxy S4 has a quad core 1.6 GHz cortex A-15 processor in comparison to dual core 1.5 GHz of Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD.
- Battery : Samsung Galaxy S4 has a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery whereas Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD has a non removable Li-Ion 330 mAh battery.
- Weight : Samsung galaxy S4 weighs 130 gms whereas Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD weighs 157 gms.
- Dimensions : Samsung Galaxy S4 measures 5.19 x 2.67 x 0.37 inches whereas Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD 5.19 x 2.67 x 0.37 inches.
- Price : Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD costs cheaper than Samsung Galaxy S4.
Overall Samsung Galaxy S4 beats Motorola Droid RAXR Maxx HD on various specifications except the pricing feature. Also Samsung has unveiled Galaxy S4 with a host of innovative features which makes the smartphone stand unique amongst the cluttered smartphone market.