- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
- LG Launched 2 Smartphones Fino and Bello
Comparison: Micromax Canvas 4 VS Xolo Q1000S
Popular players in Indian mobile market – Micromax and Xolo have launched a competitive phone in the high end range- Micromax Canvas 4 and Xolo Q1000S. Micromax Canvas 4 is priced at Rs.17,000 and Xolo Q1000S is priced at Rs.19,000 .Lets have a look at the various features of both the smartphones:
Design & Hardware
Micromax Canvas 4 has an elegant design with a 5 inch display screen whereas on the other hand Xolo Q1000S is a slim device with a thickness of 6.9 mm .Xolo Q1000S also has a 5 inch display screen. Micromax Canvas 4 has a 720×1280 pixels resolution whereas Xolo Q1000S has a 720×1289 pixels resolution. Moreover, Micromax Canvas 4 is powered by a 1.2 Ghz quad core processor with 1 GB RAM whereas on the other hand Xolo Q1000S is powered by 1.5 Ghz quad core processor. Also Xolo Q1000S consists of Asahi Dragon trail Glass to protect make the display scratch resistant. Both the devise supports an onboard memory of 16 GB whereas on one hand Micromax Canvas 4 supports an expandable memory option of 32 GB whereas Xolo Q1000S does not have the expandable memory option.
Software & Features
Interestingly,both Micromax and Xolo devices run on Android 4.2 operating system. The devices are supported with Google maps features along with camera features of geo tagging, touch focus, face detection,panorama,HDR are available in both the devices. In operational terms,Micromax Canvas 4 supports a 2300mAh battery whereas Xolo Q1000S supports a 2500 mAh battery.
With 13 MP camera in both the devices, Micromax and Xolo give each other a stiff competition in Indian market. Micromax Canvas has a secondary camera of 5 MP with video calling and self-portrait features which is exactly the same in Xolo Q1000S.Boteh the devices have media transfer options along with FM radio and standard QWERTY keypad feature. Micromax Canvas 4 is available in the market in two colors precisely grey and white and Xolo Q1000S is available in the market in black color only currently.
Though it’s hard to make out any major difference between both the smartphones as Micromax Canvas 4 and Xolo Q1000S both has almost exactly the same features and are available in the same price band. The only difference between both the smartphones is the expandable memory option which is present in Micromax Canvas 4 with a 32 GB and is absent in Xolo Q1000S.Apart from this particular difference, both the smartphones will provide the user to be spoiled for choices in this range.
Latest posts by Gaurav Nagpal (see all)
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store - October 28, 2013
- Bombay High Court Goes Digital Using E-Court - October 3, 2013
- List of Top 5 Smart Watches of 2013 - September 25, 2013