- Candy Crush Postpone its Windows Platform Development
- Android L Smartphones – Crest Of Safety Or Unnecessary Trouble?
- Address of paid app developers will be made public – Google
- Note 4 and Galaxy S5 to get Android L by the end of year
- Facebook is about to launch a new app – Moments
- Google made the kernel source code of Android One public
- LG is launching its first clamshell smartphone – LG Wine Smart
- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
- LG G3 Beat launched today, includes G3 features – Price 25K
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – Drops from 11,990 to 7,990 INR
Coming Soon: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet in Canada
Galaxy Note 10.1 coming in Canada
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is all set to be launched in Canada by the 26th of September. The features of this upcoming tablet by Samsung are so elegant that its pre-orders have started already. Officially declared as the quad-core tablet in August 2012, this tablet comes with numerous features such as 32GB WI-Fi, a dedicated S-pen, Android 4.0 ICS OS, 1.4GHz Exynos 4412 quad-core processor and many others. The specs and features of this amazing device have been covered in this article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Specs:
- Display Screen: 10.1 inches
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core
- Primary Camera: 5MP
- Camera Resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels
- Secondary Camera: 1.9MP
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Features:
The 10.1 inch PLS TFT display of the device facilitates viewing of the contents in stunning clarity. You will have much more fun viewing your photos and all reading material in such stupefying clarity. Equipped with the Samsung TouchWiz UI, this device carries an S-pen along with it and supports multitouch functionality as well.
For internet connectivity, the device comes equipped with various options such as GPRS Class 12, EDGE Class 12, Speed HSDPA, HSUPA, WLAN, Wi-Fi Direct, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and others. Apart from these there are various I/O ports for fast data transfer such as an infrared port, microUSB 2.0 (MHL) connector and others. The device also includes USB host support.
The primary camera of the feature has additional features of autofocus, geo-tagging, LED flash, video recording at 720@30fps and others. When it comes to the memory storage, the device is equipped with large number of options such as 2GB RAM microSD card support for up to 64GB microSD card, 16/32GB internal memory and others.
Various other features of the device that have tempted people all around the world are Java via Java MIDP emulator, TV-out link, SNS integration, Image/video editor, organizer, Adobe Photoshop Touch app and many others.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Price:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet is priced at $499.99.
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013