- Samsung Galaxy Alpha specs leaked, launching today
- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
Clean Your Android in One Click Using CCleaner
You may have used CCleaner in your desktop and if not, you must be aware of this software and what it does. And well, if you are not, then you are certainly missing some part of your life. CCleaner is software by Piriform to keep your computer clean (as the name suggests). According to the company, they have made an app for Android also and it is in its last steps, soon it will be out in market and will be available on Google PLAY Store. With CCleaner in your Android you can clean it only in one click that is you don’t have to delete the apps cache manually one by one.
If you may have used this app before then you must know that it is very simple in use. Just download and install it and it is ready to run. It has no complicated terms and options that any user will not understand. It is one of the largest downloaded utility apps in Windows and Mac and soon will be in Android also.
Piriform has made a teaser of the app also. It will clean cache, history, SMSs and all the things you want to delete only in one click. You only have to tick the section and then you are just one click away to get rid of them. Also your Android speed and performance will increase after you delete the cache and history.
This app is also helpful when you are using multiple browsers and other apps that generate cache. Your device performance gets affected when you have lot of cache, so it is necessary to delete it time to time or at regular intervals. Before this app, an Android user has to delete the cache manually but now the user can delete selected items in just one click.