- Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera
- Moto Maker now available in China
- OnePlus to announce something interesting on June 1
- Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
- Android M – Dev preview may be released
- Sony Lavender Images Leaked – Bezel Less Display
- Macadamia Nut Cookie may be the internal codename for Android M
- Facebook Video Call Feature Rolling Out
- BlackBerry Leap – Available in Singapore from May 23rd
Laptops and Notebooks
In this arena of e-commerce MSI has tied a knot with Flipkart in India for the...
Dell is soon on the verge to divulge its first and latest heavy duty laptop, the...
iBall has introduced its first Windows powered tablet, iBall Slide WQ32. This power pack tablet with windows 8.1...
Latest Laptops and Notebooks
Latitude 13 7000 – Try Dell’s New Convertible Ultra Book
Carrying different gadget for each of your work can be quite complicated. Now you...
Dell With Some New Fruits In Its Basket
Dell is ready with its new notebooks targeting the business class and has launched...
Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera
Battery drainage is the main problem that the users are...
Moto Maker now available in China
According to the recent announcement by Lenovo, Moto Maker services...
OnePlus to announce something interesting on June 1
OnePlus gives a teaser by saying that they are going...
Dayframe Got Version 3.0 Update
The digital picture frame has been one of the most...
Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
Google I/O conference is scheduled on 28th and 29th May,...
Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
Are you a fan of Iron Man? Obviously yes, who...
Android M – Dev preview may be released
The wind is all covered with rumors about Android M....