- Sony Xperia Z3+ – Price and Availability Details
- ZTE Nubia X8 Specs leaked – 4GB RAM and 5120mAh battery
- Play Store’s New Feature – App Invites Encourages Sharing
- HTC announces Android M updates for One M9 and M9+
- Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera
- Moto Maker now available in China
- OnePlus to announce something interesting on June 1
- Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
- Android M – Dev preview may be released
With the aim of betting big on Lumia series, Nokia Lumia 625 is another offering by...
Every device has its own qualities with its advantages and disadvantages. And so do the LG...
Nokia Asha 309 is the yet another budget friendly handset added to the Asha series by...
Nokia Asha 308 Smartphone Review: Specs, Features and Price
Nokia has produced the cheapest smartphone with a capacitive touchscreen display named as the...
Nokia Asha 305 Review: Specs, Features and Price
Nokia Asha 305 Review Nokia Asha 305 is the latest budget friendly smartphone launched...
Sony Xperia Z3+ – Price and Availability Details
Sony Xperia Z3+ is a global variant of the flagship...
How Android M Doze Feature Work
Doze is the new feature that Android M introduces. As...
ZTE Nubia X8 Specs leaked – 4GB RAM and 5120mAh battery
Apparently, specifications and images of a new high-end ZTE handset...
Play Store’s New Feature – App Invites Encourages Sharing
In the latest Google I/O conference held, Google announced about...
Huawei Honor 7 and Honor 7 Plus will be released in June
Huawei is increasing its market with its two new smartphone...
HTC announces Android M updates for One M9 and M9+
Google has announced Android M in this year’s I/O conference...
Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera
Battery drainage is the main problem that the users are...