- LG finally releases the Bootloader Unlocking tool
- Sony Xperia Z3+ – Price and Availability Details
- ZTE Nubia X8 Specs leaked – 4GB RAM and 5120mAh battery
- Play Store’s New Feature – App Invites Encourages Sharing
- HTC announces Android M updates for One M9 and M9+
- Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera
- Moto Maker now available in China
- OnePlus to announce something interesting on June 1
- Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
Google has just released its first series of Android apps that will run on Chrome OS....
I was facing issues with Skype, it always showed me online, even when I was logged...
It must have happened with you that you want to search a term on internet with...
How to Block Emails in Gmail Using Block Sender
I hope you also got irritated many times when you see emails from unknown...
How to delete Google Plus account without deleting Gmail
Google Plus is the second most popular social network on the web. A social network provides...
LG finally releases the Bootloader Unlocking tool
Sometimes back, LG promised that they would release an official...
Sony Xperia Z3+ – Price and Availability Details
Sony Xperia Z3+ is a global variant of the flagship...
How Android M Doze Feature Work
Doze is the new feature that Android M introduces. As...
ZTE Nubia X8 Specs leaked – 4GB RAM and 5120mAh battery
Apparently, specifications and images of a new high-end ZTE handset...
Play Store’s New Feature – App Invites Encourages Sharing
In the latest Google I/O conference held, Google announced about...
Huawei Honor 7 and Honor 7 Plus will be released in June
Huawei is increasing its market with its two new smartphone...
HTC announces Android M updates for One M9 and M9+
Google has announced Android M in this year’s I/O conference...